By Craig McPheeters
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LuckNews is a fully featured, easy to use, fast, free, news reader for your Mac.
Try out LuckNews - you'll appreciate its elegance. Some of its features are: folders,
search, notification center, easy navigation, full screen. There is much, much more.
• Article navigation is very easy - use the swipe gesture to advance to the next article. Most of your time spent using LuckNews will be spent reading the articles - this is made easy in LuckNews
• A simple interface. Easy to understand and use
• Enhanced for Retina display
• Organize your subscriptions into folders
• Article Search. Quickly search for articles that contain keywords
• Retrieve RSS subscriptions that were in Mail before Mountain Lion (prior to 10.8)
• Supports Notification Center
• Read articles offline
• Import/Export of OPML files (OPML is a subscription interchange format)
• Able to display RSS content in any language
• Online help is available at the support site
LuckNews has many additional features and nice touches which need to be used to be appreciated. LuckNews has been designed to provide a quality news reading experience.
LuckNews is completely free. There are no in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 3.2
• several small fixes to improve user interactions
Great RSS Feed App
I really like LuckNews, I’ve been using it on multiple Macs for several months now. Updates feeds very quickly. The app design is very nice, if I were to request any changes it would be to have the option of changing the article’s headline layout, for example removing the grey background and then having the option of opening the feed article in the applicaiton rather than the external browser woudl be super. But overall an excellent feed reader that competes well with the paid ones that are out there.