The term LUDic originates from the Latin word “ Ludas” which carries the meaning “ play” or to be “ playful”. This interactive application is inspired by a breast cancer survivor, Ludmilla Almeida, and is fitted with features that will give you comprehensive knowledge to better understand breast cancer.
Being the most common cause of cancer deaths among women, prevention is your first line of defense and that can be attained by educating yourself and raising awareness to your family and friends.
And what better way to increase awareness than a fun yet educational application put together by creative minds of all walks of life?
· Mobile Screen Unit Locator
· Step-by-Step Tutorial for Breast Self-Examination, with automated reminders.
· Informative Videos on Breast Cancer.
· Updates on MAKNA’s Awareness Events With Map Directions.
- iOS7 enhcancement
Ratings and Reviews
Very bad app
This is very bad app I downloaded it and it didn’t work for for one time it crashes when you open the video it’s a waste of time and must be deleted from App Store because it’s useless
- Intelligent App
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Makna
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.