Lullaby Time, from the makers of White Noise Ambience, is designed to entertain and calm your small child when they are being fussy. Use Lullaby Time to keep your child engaged when you need them to be still, or use it by the crib to help them relax before bed.
To help your child use Lullaby Time frustration-free, we have included Baby Mode, which lets your child swipe through pictures without getting stuck in a menu. Baby Mode makes the app full-screen and removes the user interface. Lullaby Time lets you customize how Baby Mode is exited, allowing you to tailor it to your child's personality while making a quick exit easy for you.
Other important features include a customizable playlist, the ability to add your own music and fades to ease between songs.
Be Safe! Set your iPhone to Airplane Mode (in iPhone Settings) before putting it near your child.
All the images in this application are high resolution to ensure that if you have a retina display your experience is enhanced considerably.
- 12 High Quality Lullaby Compositions
- 18 High Quality Classical Pieces
- 12 Retina Illustrations
- 24 Retina Paintings
- Baby Mode was created so you child can enjoy the images without getting stuck.
- Digital Clock which includes 3 different styles, multiple colors and brightness controls.
- Alarm System with Fade and Snooze.
- Library View: View the entire song database quickly as icons
- Favorites: Create a quick list of favorite songs.
- Playlist: Create a customizable playlist of songs.
- Audio Timers: Stop the audio at your discretion.
- Swipe Navigation: Just swipe left or right to navigate.
- Audio Interrupt Handling
- Independent Volume Control
- Fade In & Out Audio Control
- Speaker Balance Control
- iPod Control Integration
- Background Audio Support
- iPhone 5 and Retina Display
- Compatibility with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini
12 MUSIC BOX LULLABIES INCLUDED
Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Baa Baa black Sheep, Pop Goes The Weasel, Mary Had A Little Lamb, Old MacDonald, Hush Little Baby, Sing A Song Of Sixpence, Hey Diddle Diddle, Rock A Bye Baby, Hickory Dickory Dock and Silent Night
18 CLASSICAL MUSIC PIECES INCLUDED
Debussy's Clair De Lune, Faure's Dolly, Bach's Prelude, Brahms's Lullaby, Mozart's Andante Grazioso, Chopin's Nocturne, Chopin's Etude,
Beethoven's Pathetique, Chopin's Berceuse, Debussy's Arabesque, Mozart's Alla Turca, Beethoven's Fur Elise, Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty, Satie's Gymnopedie 1, Tchaikovsky's Waltz, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Bach's Partita Minuets and Brahms's Waltz
If you have any questions regarding the function of the app please use in-app manual in the information tab to help you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for future features, improvements or bugs.
We are happy to bring you this major update. The main addition is an Alarm system that has Fade In, Snooze, Volume and Audio Functions. One of the main issues for us not making
an alarm system in the past was battery life. We decided to make a low power (limited feature) and high power (full featured) version of an alarm system.
The great thing is you don't have to do anything, if you run our app in the background or with the screen off the low power version will take over but if you use
our app with the screen on all alarm functionality will be available.
- Added Alarm Feature (You can now create alarms in the clock, iOS8 and greater).
- Alarms can play sounds when an alarm fires.
- You can fade in and configure snooze alarms
- You can create audio continue and stop alarms.
- Added Alarm icon to the clock.
- UI Improvements
- Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for diaper changes and stopping tantrums!
We upgraded from the free version, which is also great. This version lets us add more of our own songs (free limited us to 6), which is terrific because our babies like to swipe through them before they're done. Truly a baby's iPod. Like I said for the free version, Baby Mode is what saves my iPod from getting tossed off the changing table by a baby having a fit of frustration. (There's nothing like losing your "distractor" mid-poo-change.) I wish all my apps had a "baby mode"! :-)
An every-night app
We use this app each night before bed ... Love that you can choose a loop for a song, or a few. And you can import from your own collection. Like that it plays on background, if she falls asleep and I want to check something else. All
around solid app.
Well worth the upgrade.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.