Browse and shop for lululemon gear from anywhere! Be ready for all your sweaty pursuits with technical athletic clothing and accessories for running, cross-training, and yoga.
Get the gear:
• Shop instantly. Our app is built from the ground up to feel as snappy as your personal bests.
• You’ll find high-quality photos of product taken from every angle and a zoom-in feature that lets you nerd out hard on every technical detail.
• Inventory-check your local store and find out right from your phone if your size and color are in stock.
• Favorites: So many products to love, so little time! Add products to your Favorites list so you can easily come back to them later.
• eGift Cards: Buy electronic gift cards for your family and friends through the app and send them directly to their email.
• Store Locator: Find store hours and locations right on your phone.
• Pay with ApplePay
• ivivva: we create gear for girls to lead boldly, play hard, and dream big.
Connect with the community:
• Join our global yoga ambassadors for 20, 45 or 60 minute yoga classes
• Find local events tailored to your favorite sweaty pursuits.
• Get inspired by real and authentic stories posted by our own ambassadors and stores.
• Curious about what goes into our gear? Get an insider look through exclusive behind the scenes videos.
Manage your account:
• Use Touch ID to make sign-in easy; rest assured, your fingerprint data is protected and safe.
• My Account: Update your profile and subscribe to product emails in the improved Account settings.
• Store your preferences and purchase information to make checkout a breeze. And of course, standard shipping is always complimentary.
Founded in Vancouver British Columbia in 1998, the first lululemon athletica store shared space with a yoga studio. We’ve grown quite a bit since then and our technical athletic apparel for men and women is now available online, in stores, and in showrooms all over the world.
Have an idea, problem, or feedback? Get in touch at email@example.com
We have fixed some issues reported in checkout and when the app is opened from our new product emails.
Ratings and Reviews
Check out new styles every week and buy with Apple Pay.
I have been a huge fan of Lululemon for almost 10 years, but the app needs a lot of work. It glitches quite often and items disappear from your cart or at the point of sale, there’s an error that something is missing when everything is filled in correctly. It seems to happen most often when there is a delay in starting to add items to the cart but getting interrupted and not getting to finish it at that moment. When you return to complete it, and yes for me sometimes it could take a couple days to get back to it, the cart is empty and I have to start over trying to remember what was there. I’ve also found that if my stuff still happens to be in the cart after a delay, a glitch inevitably causes some type of error when attempting to checkout. I’ve tried checking for updates, etc, but still seem to have these issues often. I hope this helps because I love having the app, but it does need some work.
Price of lulu backs up great product and customer service. I know when I purchase a lulu item it comes with a network of people to assist me if needed.
The product reviews are helpful, and I love that we can see reviews from other countries when their releases are ahead of the U.S. I’d like to be able to give customer reviews on the app. That is my main method for communication with customer support and for purchasing.
I feel like a lot of the positive reviews aren’t being posted because it’s a hassle to get onto the desktop version, especially when the app is sooooo much more streamlined and user friendly!
However, I often have issues during checkout, about 40% of the time. And my response from customer service is “order from a computer” but that’s not helpful to someone who impulse buys away from home especially on Tuesday when I’m at work haha.
I also have issues with stock levels in stores not being accurate via the app...this has caused headaches for me a few times as well as employees
Overall, minor issues I hope to see fixed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.