From the makers of dslrBooth, the leading professional photo booth software, LumaBooth lets you run a professional-grade photo booth for your next event on your iPad.
Create a custom layout using the built-in editor to add photos, images, logos, and text. Optionally setup custom camera settings for both front and rear camera with settings that include: shutter speed, ISO, and white balance. Set up your booth to generate prints, animated GIFs, looping Boomerang GIFs, and Videos. Guide your guests through the photo booth experience using video and audio prompts.
Fully customize the start screen with beautiful built-in themes, and allow your guests to share using e-mail, sms, QR code, Facebook, and Twitter. If you have no internet, LumaBooth will queue all e-mail and SMS shares to be sent later once you have internet. After your event, get a list of everyone's e-mail and phone number who have shared photos during your event.
Print to your AirPrint printer or your professional photo printer that's connected to your computer using the FREE LumaBooth Assistant desktop app. You can also print to wirelessly to DNP printers using the DNP WPS Pro print server.
Streamline your photo booth by letting guests view and share photos, prints, and GIFs on another iPad using our companion fotoShare iPad app.
Optionally trigger using a wireless remote.
For corporate events, setup a custom disclaimer to display to guests and require them to accept before proceeding with their photo booth session.
If you want to use LumaBooth for your events, you will require a subscription which offers unlimited events with no watermark, sharing using SMS, E-mail, Facebook, and Twitter:
• The LumaBooth monthly renewable subscription costs $19.99 USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Please go to dslrbooth.com/terms-of-service/ and dslrbooth.com/privacy-policy for more information.
* Create an interactive booth experience using the new Virtual Attendant which adds the option to play pre-loaded and custom videos/audio at different points of the guest's session.
* Guests can now also record video. You have the option to customize the final video by adding a pre-roll, post-roll, and overlay which are automatically added to the guests' video.
* The ability to share to a Facebook Wall has been removed due to changes in Facebook’s privacy policies.
* Bug Fixes:
- Fix for GIF overlay stretching
- Fix for exported dslrBooth templates showing white when imported into LumaBooth
- Fix for survey answers and questions erasing when number of questions was greater than five.
- FIx for vertical overlays not properly loading.
Ratings and Reviews
If you have been considering getting a app for a Photo Booth, this was a good one. I downloaded at least 30 different apps. This one was nice because you could download it and try it out a little bit before you committed to purchase. It had everything we needed. The ability to add our company logo and the event logo, there ability to share on the spot, lock screen option, and so much more. I had a few issues figuring out how to navigate at first, but I sent an instant message and got a response fairly quickly. Our participants really enjoyed this. Will be using it again in the future.
Great & Easy to use but is buggy with catastrophic flaws
Loved using the SLRBooth on PC so it was exciting to see an option to have the same great program on the iPad. Unfortunately, there is a major glitch with using the front-facing camera and video/GIF animation output. The image is reversed so all the text is backwards. It is nice for Live viewing and is flipped back correctly for prints/photos but look very amateur when the participants receive a backwards image. It really ruins the whole experience =(
Everyone loves the trendy Boomerang GIFs but the flawed output feels like Old-School just trying to catch-up with new devices and technology. Would definitely rate it five stars with some bug fixes.
Thank you for review. You have a great point regarding the GIF/Boomerang recording in reverse. We have fixed this bug in the latest update v2.3.2.
Good App...hard to cancel subscription.
The app was very helpful and fun. But trying to cancel the $20 monthly subscription turned out to be difficult. I posted a review asking them to make it easier to cancel...more obvious for non-tech types. The developer updated the app accordingly - great work! My review went straight to 5!
There's now a link under Settings, Account, to cancel your subscription through the App Store.
- Hope Pictures LLC
- 95.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lumabooth
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $19.99
- Full Access $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.