LumaClip - Frame, rotate, reverse, speed
By Luma Touch LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LumaClip is a fast and fun tool to edit the size, position, rotation, and aspect ratio of your video clips, trim your videos, extract photos and perform forward and reverse speed effects! Ideal for social media producers, mobile journalists and home movie makers! From the original creators of the award-winning Pinnacle Studio App!
• Easily crop, position and rotate with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly trim your video clips to any length
• Change the aspect ratio: portrait or landscape 16:9, 4:3, Square and wide range of film aspect ratios
• Extract a photo of any frame in the full resolution of the video
CREATE SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Maintain audio pitch
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Work with any video media on your device
• Use the “Open In” feature to open files from other apps
• Download media stored in iCloud Photo Library directly to the app
• View detailed information and metadata from your media SHARE
• Easily save your edited clip to the Photos app
• Powerful control of resolution, frame rate and compression options • Export to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram and “Other App”
• Inject 360° VR metadata when exporting SUPPORT FORUM • Be a part of a great video community! • Join the support forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) • Watch LumaClip tutorials at www.luma-touch.com/lumaclip-tutorial-videos
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Fixed export issue on iOS 9 devices
For support and a great video community, join our forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90).
Great app for the price. Really liked the older version where you could capture a still photo from your video by tapping an icon next to the playhead. Now you have to go to the export screen to do so-which takes longer, but still works nonetheless. Other than that, its a great app-once you figure out how to use it.
ive used this app for manythings and now instead of crashing its doing this thing were it doesnt want to reverse a video
Ok, so I just got the app but I can’t figure out how to put more than one clip in maybe it won’t let you or I cannot figure it out. Or just played my self and got the wrong one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 07, 2017
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Luma Touch LLC
- © 2017 Luma Touch LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.