LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Royalty-free curated music library with 7 music genres + logo stingers
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import new fonts with “Open-In”
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Use media directly from Photos, drag-and-drop from other apps, or quickly import multiple files from cloud storage
• Import from SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives including Western Digital Wireless Pro
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, color-tag and pre-trim clips in the library
• Easily share movies everywhere, including social media sites, cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives including Western Digital Wireless Pro
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS!
• Join the support forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at email@example.com
• Watch dozens of great LumaFusion tutorials on http://luma-touch.com/tutorials
• Improved handling of media downloaded from GNARBOX drives (make sure to update your GNARBOX to the latest firmware to get the best results)
• To export to Facebook, select the "Other App / Airdrop" option, then select Facebook (if Facebook doesn't appear, tap on the More... option)
• Issue with using WD Wireless drive with password set
• Photos library can become unresponsive
• Source preview continues to play on switch to timeline view
• Preview build failures due to transition trim
• Blank frame at start of transition in some cases
• Fixed audio pop at start of muted clips in some cases
• Improved stability
In upcoming releases we’ll continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. We look forward to your feedback. Join our forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Apply the transitions, effects and other elements you want with these powerful editing tools.
On an iPhone, I took 6 videos. I brought all of them into my first LumaFusion project. I started the project and moved two of them to the video timeline. The iPhone was too small a platform to work on. Then I downloaded the app to my iPad with older iOS. My iOS was outdated. So then I bought a new iPad, with iOS 11.2.6 and downloaded my data from the cloud. When I downloaded the app to the new iPad, the 2 videos that I had added to the original video timeline when the project was on my iPhone were still in my photo/video folder, but the other videos were no where to be found! They were not on my iPhone nor in the cloud. Believe me, I checked multiple times! I lost hours of video time. I read after that there is the ability to delete material on your account from LumaFusion, but I don’t know how I did. If they were deleted via the app there should be a huge warning explaining what’s happening. I don’t remember doing anything that would have deleted any videos. I hardly did anything, given I could hardly work the app on the iPhone’s small screen. Anyone else seen this behavior? I like the functionality, but at this point, I’ll only use it after I back up my data separately before dragging any files into LF.
Hi Debohf. We're sorry you had this experience, but we really don't have any way to delete your media from iCloud or the Photos app. We can't even delete media from Dropbox through the LumaFusion app. We would be happy to talk it through with you if you contact our support at email@example.com.
While I have loved this app enough to purchase a 512gb iPad Pro along with this app to create our videos, I have been unable to use it reliably. 2 out of the last 4 weeks videos have failed to create the file when rendering. This week I spent 4 hours trying to figure out which of the many clips, effects or transitions in the 10 minute video could be causing the problem and finally gave up and went back to FCP on my MacBook. I wanted to be able to use this iPad and LumaFusion to create videos on the road and not have to carry the MacBook just to do videos. But, I can’t afford to roll the dice when creating videos as to whether they will actually render. For me, this issue has been happening since November of last year and the fact that it is still an issue concerns me. It is a great product with tons of great features. But reliability should be the top goal when creating an app. Even though the most of the features needed are in this app every time I create a video I find myself wondering if it will actually render. Can’t continue doing this. So my advice is if you use multiple cameras with different file formats you will probably experience issues. $20 should include reliability with the price.
I'm really sorry for the difficulties you've encountered. Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some combinations of videos and cuts can cause some issues with exports, but we can usually help you resolve those. We are constantly working on updates to resolve these kinds of issues.
- Luma Touch LLC
- 134.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Luma Touch LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.