LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse, preview and pre-trim media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives before adding to your project
• Storyblocks for LumaFusion - Download thousands of royalty-free videos, backgrounds, music, loops and sound fx (dozens of free clips are included - use of the full Storyblocks content library requires an in-app subscription purchase)
• Drag-and-drop media or easily import from cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies to social media sites, cloud storage, GNARBOX, WD Wireless Pro/SSD, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects with media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Check out the full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Find tutorials, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Portrait videos were not previewing correctly in the source viewer
• H265 exports would fail at higher quality settings
• Frame rate and quality settings were not being saved for each destination
• The recommended quality setting on export (the one with a star) is now based on highest quality media in your project, as well as the export destination.
• Storyblocks now shows recommended content with a green badge (this content is the least likely to encounter a copyright claim).
• Improved layout on newer iPhones
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
The iPhone X is my primary computer. I’m a photographer and musician. I make music videos for myself and fashion films for others. I have used Lumafusion on iPhone 7 to make long 45min to 1hour and sometimes longer vlogs. I have tried to make slideshows with less than half second frames of 24 megapixel images on my iPad 2017 and that has run into problems likely due to how demanding and atypical of a task that could be. I have made music videos with 1080p or 720p 60fps footage from my Nikon D7100 and more modest slideshows with cut down to 8 megapixel images that last a second or longer into videos 1min30seconds with slight freezing, but valid export. Long story short: if you love working on the go this app is amazing and will help you do that. On older devices there are some shortcomings, but if you have any device in the iPhone X series or 2018 iPads and forward you are good! Even for 4K which I haven’t worked on extensively just yet. On iPhone 7 and forward: great! iPad 2017: except for the high res photo setback: great. iPhone 6S which is similar in power to the iPad 2017 should be good. Any other device that is older may have differences in speed, but push through any limitations and just have fun creating! Just tell stories! ❤️🎬 Power at your fingertips
note: I and other users had problems with a certain version approx July 2018 in which audio would lose sync during export and they released an update that fixed it :)
Developer Response ,
Hi Brandon, I'm not sure if you have contacted support, but please do. We would like to work closely with you to resolve the issue. email@example.com Thank you!
Audio syncing issues, WD Passport support is unusable
I've used LumaFusion for about 5 months as my editing app of choice and have generally been ok with the intricacies, but while editing my latest video I found the straw that broke this camel's back (pun intended...read on). While overall things work well enough to get a decent edit done, when I went back to start adding music I found that every time I hit play the music starts from a different point in the song. As such it's impossible to edit to the beat when the beat changes every time, and from what I'm reading I'm not the only one who is experiencing this issue. Another different, non-deal breaker, yet still super annoying issue is the WD Passport support, or should I say lack thereof. While they advertise that you can edit directly from the drive and it'll only download the necessary footage, in practice the connection is so slow that its completely unuable. Not sure if this is an issue with the drive or LumaFusion. As such I've resorted back to just copying footage from the drive to a PNY lightning/USB flash drive then copying from there to my iPad. It's time consuming but it works and once the footage is on the iPad I can edit like normal without waiting for it to buffer. In the end I'm giving up on trying to travel light and still get edits done on the road and will be packing my laptop from now on so I can use a real video editor and save my sanity at the expense of my back. Bon Voyage.
On an iPhone, I took 6 videos. I brought all of them into my first LumaFusion project. I started the project and moved two of them to the video timeline. The iPhone was too small a platform to work on. Then I downloaded the app to my iPad with older iOS. My iOS was outdated. So then I bought a new iPad, with iOS 11.2.6 and downloaded my data from the cloud. When I downloaded the app to the new iPad, the 2 videos that I had added to the original video timeline when the project was on my iPhone were still in my photo/video folder, but the other videos were no where to be found! They were not on my iPhone nor in the cloud. Believe me, I checked multiple times! I lost hours of video time. I read after that there is the ability to delete material on your account from LumaFusion, but I don’t know how I did. If they were deleted via the app there should be a huge warning explaining what’s happening. I don’t remember doing anything that would have deleted any videos. I hardly did anything, given I could hardly work the app on the iPhone’s small screen. Anyone else seen this behavior? I like the functionality, but at this point, I’ll only use it after I back up my data separately before dragging any files into LF.
Developer Response ,
Hi Debohf. We're sorry you had this experience, but we really don't have any way to delete your media from iCloud or the Photos app. We can't even delete media from Dropbox through the LumaFusion app. We would be happy to talk it through with you if you contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Luma Touch LLC
- 152.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Luma Touch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly $9.99
- Storyblocks Yearly $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.