By Luma Touch LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming
• Standard editing features including trim, duplicate clip, split clip, delete
• Professional editing features including slip-trim and anchored clips help keep your project in perfect sync, making B-rolls, PIPs and split-screens easier than ever.
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions like flash and zoom blur.
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips and keyframed for perfect audio mixes and effects.
• Royalty-free curated music library with 7 music genres + logo stingers
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor allow you to correct color problems and create just the right look
• LUT support lets you get the perfect look with a single touch. Select from included interesting and useful LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files.
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import new fonts with “Open-In”
• Save title presets or styles
• Create projects with any aspect ratio, including landscape, portrait, square, film aspect ratios matching FiLMiC Pro, and 2:1 aspect ratio for 360° videos
• Create projects with 18p 24p, 25p, 30p, 48p 50p and 60p frame rates
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Use media directly from Photos without having to import, and LumaFusion automatically downloads media from iCloud Photo Library when needed
• Quickly import multiple media files from iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, color-tag and pre-trim clips in the library.
• Multi-select clips for drag to timeline or color tagging
• Easily share to the Photos app, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or “Other App” including Airdrop to your Mac
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates.
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS!
• Be a part of a great video community!
• Join the support forums at forums.luma-touch.com/ (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at email@example.com
• Watch dozens of great LumaFusion tutorials on http://luma-touch.com/tutorials
What's New in Version 1.4.8
• Fixed an issue causing audio sync issues with speed-adjusted clips
• Fixed an issue causing incorrect (wrong volume) audio preview playback
• General bug fixes and stability improvements
LumaFusion 1.4 is an incredible update with dozens of powerful new features and improvements
New Audio Pipeline with New Audio Tool Features:
• Stereo configuration for clips (fill from left, fill from right) for dual microphone recordings
• Audio Ducking: set master and auto ducking flags for clips, and adjust ducking parameters in project settings
• Panning: Pan stereo audio clips between left and right channels, and keyframe panning
• Keyframe audio volume and panning during playback
• Improved waveforms on timeline clips
• Audio Effects are now supported in LumaFusion
• Improved audio meters with dbFS range
• Audio mixer now switches between hidden, all tracks, and master volume only modes
• Solo/Mute buttons in the LumaFX audio tool
LUT Support for advanced color correction:
• LumaFusion includes a number of useful and interesting LUTs including a deLog and deFlat LUT for footage captured in FiLMiC Pro (provided by FiLMiC)
• Import your own .cube and .3dl LUTs up to 64 points
New Color Controls:
• Levels control for 5 point level control of black, dark-mids, mids, light-mids, and white levels
• Vibrance for increasing saturation with less effect on skin tones
• Highlight and Shadow along with Radius slider
And Much More:
• iCloud Drive support for import and export
• Support for split-screen multitasking
• Solo/Hide buttons for video in the LumaFX Editor
• Press-and-hold on slider to start single-stepping values for more accuracy
• When deleting a clip, current now time jumps to cut where clip was deleted
• Audio mix button shows red if any tracks are muted and yellow if any tracks are adjusted
• Press-and-hold on frame-step and jump buttons in LumaFX editor
Dragging transitions has been improved (transitions are centered on finger and have a minimum width)
• Added two lower bit-rate export settings for smaller files and quicker upload to Youtube and Facebook
• Unlink and link clips from a clip on the main track using the link/unlink tool
• Clip Style in settings to hide icons or waveforms on timeline clips
• Many more improvements and fixes (check out our forums for a complete list of changes)
• Added Dutch localization
In upcoming releases we’ll continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. We look forward to your feedback. Join our forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
So this app was a godsend and I told all my buddies to download it. It is so easy and is missing a few features needed but over all it’s been amazing.
The past few weeks it has been unusable. This has really slowed down my media creation. When I edit my videos now the Audio is just a little off so then I fix it. Then I go to press replay and then it is off a whole second. I then edit it to where it will fit then it will be right in the full screen play back but on the time line it is off again. So now I either just not edit videos or I have to make educated guesses on where I think the audio should go based in spikes in the timeline and not by listening to it in play back.
I would have given this one star bc of this but since it has been one of my favorite apps up to now I couldn’t do them dirty like that.
Please fix asap! Seriously!
#1 App in the AppStore!
Thank you so much for adding advanced features to the iPhone! It is the best I have seen!
The only two things I would be happy to see added in the future is a digital stabilization feature and a future app like Adobe AfterEffects!
Keep going and God bless! I am definitely excited and am sharing the news of this app!
This is the best iOS video editing app, almost
This app is amazing, hundreds of features that used to only be found on Mac. But shockingly, missing a basic video editing, chroma key. How can It be missing such a critical video editing feature found an even the most basic of apps.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 1.4.8
- Size: 95.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Luma Touch LLC
- © 2017 Luma Touch LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.