By Luma Touch LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• 5 Stars! - stuff.tv - LumaFX is no mere video effects app — it’s a veritable grab-bag of tools and goodies that enable you to do pretty much anything you’d want to with a single video clip
LumaFX is the most powerful, fun and easy way to layer customizable FX and color correction on your videos. Add multiple color, styles, blurs, pixel effects and distortions to create an infinite variety of effects. Adjust individual parameters on each effect and color correction. Use keyframing to animate each effect. Ideal for professional video producers, mobile journalists and movie making enthusiasts!
LumaFX is included in LumaFusion, our professional multi-track video editing app.
• Start with our presets, then adjust parameters to customize
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor allow you to correct color problems and create just the right look
• LUT support lets you get the perfect look with a single touch. Select from included interesting and useful LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files.
• Layer multiple style effects (such as Comic and Gloom), blurs, pixel effects, and distortion effects (such as Vortex and Circle Splash)
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips and keyframed for perfect audio mixes and effects.
• Easily crop, position and rotate with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly trim your video clips to any length
• Create projects with any aspect ratio, including landscape, portrait, square, film aspect ratios matching FiLMiC Pro, and 2:1 aspect ratio for 360° videos
• Extract a photo of any frame in the full resolution of the video
• Work with any video media on your device
• Use the “Open In” feature to open compatible files from other apps
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates.
• View detailed information and metadata from your media
• Easily share to the Photos App, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, iCloud Drive, or open in other Apps
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K.
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS!
• Join our great video community at forums.luma-touch.com/LumaFX (registration code 4fusion90)
• Watch LumaFX tutorials on http://luma-touch.com/tutorials
• Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.4.3
• Fixed issues with LumaFX running under iOS 9
New Audio Pipeline with New Audio Tool Features:
• Stereo configuration for clips (fill from left, fill from right) for dual microphone recordings
• Panning: Pan stereo audio clips between left and right channels, and keyframe panning
• Keyframe audio volume and panning during playback
• Audio Effects are now supported in LumaFusion
• Improved audio meters with dbFS range
LUT Support for advanced color correction:
• LumaFusion includes a number of useful and interesting LUTs including a deLog and deFlat LUT for footage captured in FiLMiC Pro (provided by FiLMiC)
• Import your own .cube and .3dl LUTs up to 64 points
New Color Controls:
• Levels control for 5 point level control of black, dark-mids, mids, light-mids, and white levels
• Vibrance for increasing saturation with less effect on skin tones
• Highlight and Shadow along with Radius slider
And Much More:
• iCloud Drive (Files) support for export
• Support for split-screen multitasking
• Press-and-hold on slider to start single-stepping values for more accuracy
• Added two lower bit-rate export settings for smaller files and quicker upload to Youtube and Facebook
• Added Dutch localization
4k output quality is a joke
So I got excited with luma as it is able to import and edit my sony 4k avc-s files right into my iphone and lets me upload to social media fast. Editing tools are great, probably the right set on what you need for a quick upload. But the only reason why I got luma is its 4k support for sony. Alas, output files arent true 4k. Probably it's the compression this app uses but end resolution is a far cry from a real 4k. I compared it side by side with fcpx-edit of the same footage, the difference is night and day. If anyone is looking to buy this app, just be aware of its limitations. Havent tried the $20 version but im guessing it will yield the same output quality
All In One
I've edited on other apps and needed three or four other apps to get just the right effects. This just gives you it all in one. I like it
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Luma Touch LLC
- © 2017 Luma Touch LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.