Help Koko Kornelius, the mad and brave monkey to defend the wildlife from vicious tree-cutters! Team up a wide variety of heroic animals and create the ultimate wall of defense!
Featured worldwide by the App Store:
◆ Best Monkey Games, 2016
◆ Winner in Tower Defense Games, 2015
◆ Best New Game & Update, 2013-2017
OVER 300 FUN & CHALLENGING LEVELS
Choose your own path through this seemingly endless game in a quest to become the king of the hill! This addictive game will keep you entertained for hours on end with exciting gameplay and over 300 unique levels! If that’s not enough - unlock survival mode!
EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS AND SKILLS
Discover and upgrade the Smashback Gorilla, Punchbag Panda, Banana Magnet and many more unique characters and skills in this wild adventure. All with there own special abilities!
A WALK IN THE PARK? IT’S A WAR IN THIS PARK!
Battle lumberjack Gunslingers, Ninjas, Chainsawers and much more. This exhilarating tale isn’t a walk in the park - each lumberjack presents you with a new threat and a challenge to overcome!
MORE COOL FEATURES
- The ultimate strategy and action-defense game, wrapped into one wild package!
- Challenge your friends via Game Center on the endless Survival Mode!
- Collect over 60 achievements as you advance through the game! Can you collect them all?
- Colorful graphic and amusing animations!
"Lumberwhack is perfect for quick sessions, long playthroughs, or anything in-between…one of the most fun castle defense games I’ve played: 8 out of 10." – TouchArcade.com
"Terrific fun…makes the time pass quickly. With plenty of levels on offer…Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild should keep many a tower defense fan happy. 4.5 out of 5." – 148Apps.com
"You will find yourself missing stops on a train trying to fight off the waves of enemies, and not care one bit." – DevelopersAccomplice.com
"Makes for some fun action. The skills and upgrades are probably the best part of Lumberwhack. Tower defence fans should certainly give this a try." – iFanzine.com
"This is tower-defense gaming evolved: incorporating features of other titles in the genre and refining them into something addictively pure: 10 out of 10." – Noobsource.com
Follow on twitter.com/KolossInteract
Find on facebook.com/KolossInteractive
Visit at www.kolossinteractive.com
Make it through the autumn with the brave monkey and your team of heroic animals! You'll find tons of action-packed fun, Updates:
- Rock n' Roar Lion, fixed bug that occasionally made him to not move forward, also improved behavior to make him more effective.
- Support for latest and upcoming iOS versions
- Facebook and Unity engine updated.
- Removed winter holiday theme.
- Removed record video functionality (Everyplay's service discontinued)
- Minor bugs and improved performance.
Stay happy, Lumberwhack fans! Be sure to rate after each update and share the game with your friends!
Lumberwhack is a one man project, every update aims to make the game better and more fun for you, thanks for the support! I hope to be able to add more content in the future if time permits, currently also working on Lumberwhack 2.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome, Addicting, Optional Ads!!!!
This game is a very fun, and complex game. With an upgrade system you can customize your animal army any way you see fit. Levels are repetitive but the next level is just as fun as the last.
The best part is that ads are OPTIONAL!!! The game rewards you at the end of each level and has a choice to double your rewards with ads, its definitely not necessary but well worth the 30 seconds. It is NOT a pay to win, i have struggled in the later levels but after adjusting my army i was able to overcome any challenge brought forth by even the hardest of battles. This gives a great sense of accomplishment and teaches you how to better strategize for different waves of enemies in the different levels. Once you overcome these obstacles it is well worth the time involved for that victory feeling achievement. Again ads do help you progress through the game a great deal but are absolutely not necessary.
I would fully recommend this game to anyone that likes defense games, strategy games, rpg style upgrade systems, action games, and everything in between.
5 OUT OF 5!!!!
Enjoy this app but it’s broken with iOS 11.2.2
This app is fun to play and I enjoy the animals defending their home from the loggers.
However, with the latest iOS which I just installed the tractor trailer which is supposed to be defeated at the end drives through all the trees and the level can’t be won.
This has happened with previous iOS updates but not as bad as it is now. The developer wasn’t updating the app for a long time. Then there was an app update in Oct 2017 that made it playable again. Please update the software so it’s playable.
Good game, lot of problems
Lumberwhack is one of my favorite games to play to pass time... when it works. There’s a list of problems that need to be attended to. To list a few,
1. The lumber truck occasionally drives through all the trees and ignores the animals early in the game and the game can’t be beaten. Nothing is more irritating than using items and having a good round be ruined by this awful glitch.
2. The lion won’t roar... a main character in the game that provides a lot of structure to the army doesn’t complete his function...
3. Newest and most annoying one since the October 2017 update, I’ve completed all the acorns up to the point where I’m at... in order to pass to the next world, you need a certain amount of acorns, and it says I’m 60 short and another action is to spend 80 acorns, which are already expensive and hard to come across. Cmon.
Just lost a 5-star review, please fix these problems :)
- Koloss Interactive Limited
- 117.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Koloss Interactive Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 800 Acorns $6.99
- 200 Acorns $1.99
- 450 Acorns $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.