Lume Personal Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lume Personal Tracker is a tool that allows you to record your mood, energy and thoughts. As you input information, you gain the ability to view graphs and and other visualizations based on your entries. Our fun and easy to use app is designed to help you live an enriched life. By knowing what makes you tick, you can make more decisions with positive outcomes!
- Use Lume Personal Tracker as your digital journal.
- Record your mood and energy in a quick and fun way.
- Combine text with your data to derive more meaning and insights.
- Simple, interactive graphs based on your entries show you trends in your mental states.
- Combine your mood and energy graphs to see how they relate.
- Set daily, weekly, or monthly goals to help motivate your tracking habit.
- Advanced A.I. and Reasoning Engine analyzes your trends.
- Add your location to your entries.
Please note that you must have Location Services enabled to add your location to your entries. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Hello! Seems like it’s a been a while since we last spoke. Did you miss us? Yeah…we super missed you, too. Feel free to write us a letter; we’ll totally write you back.
While this paticular update won’t wow you with unicorn magic or insanely awesome dance moves, we DO have something very special planned for our next update. It’s been a long and winding road for us over the past year, and we’d love to tell you all about it. Head on over to http://blog.lumeapp.co to learn more about why it’s taken us so long to update this darn app, and for more on what the future holds for Lume.
Here’s what’s new in this version.
- [Fixed] App crashes cause by long running background updates
- [Fixed] App crashes cause by attempting to save entries when the user did not have an online user account
- [Fixed] App crash due to inconsistancy with displayed version number and internal version number
Need more updates
Although I enjoy using this app. It need more updates such as I think the chart should show both data at the same time instead of either emotion or energy level. I also dislike how the set location doesn't keep data or locations in the data or go quicker. There should also be a area to reset the app. Also add in features into the circle such as hours of sleep. Also the graph needs to be updates to analyze data better and to scan through it more efficiently ex months year.
Like the app
I wanna be able to update my mood multiple times throughout the day and have all updates be displayed on my charts. *patiently awaits and update