By Vladimir Hrincar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A Brilliant and Refreshing Puzzler."
- Eric Ford, Touch Arcade, 4.5/5
"Lums is a physics puzzler that gives the player an astounding amount of agency, which makes it so much more fun than other, luck-based physics puzzlers."
- Carter Dotson, 148 Apps, 4.5/5 + Editor's Choice
"Lums demonstrates that there's still some originality left in the dark corners of the physics-based puzzle genre."
- Nadia Oxford, Pocket Gamer, 8/10 + Silver Award
The Vampires invaded Lums world. The only way to stop them is to destroy their hideouts in the shadows and expose them to the light.
Use 5 different Lums in this beautiful action physics puzzle game. Destroy everything with Cannonball Lum, create spotlights with Light Lum, use Antigravity Lum to make their hideouts fly away, or turn them into glass by using Transparent Lum. Sometimes you just need to turn everything into stone. Stone Lum can handle that.
- First game on the App Store with physically realistic realtime 2D soft shadows
- Completely new type of intuitive and very precise controls which are designed to work on touch devices only
- Organic dark world full of small details
- 5 characters with very different abilities
- 68 unique levels
- 204 stars to collect
- More than 50 achievements
- Leaderboards for best players
What's New in Version 1.2.1
This small hotfix increases shadow quality on newest devices.
What's new in version 1.2.0:
- 5th episode with 8 new challenging levels
- Player's progress is now synced to/from iCloud so you can play on multiple devices
- New introduction comic for the 4th episode
- New achievements
- Enhanced video tutorial mode
- Changed color palette for backgrounds to get more darker feel
- New icon with your favorite Transparent Lum
- Changed app's name to simply Lums (HD suffix is not needed anymore)
- Removed in-app purchases from sale (both nukes and episode early unlocks)
- Support for latest devices (iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad mini)
- 3D Touch support so you can you continue where you left the game using Quick Action menu
- Universal purchase with Apple TV
- Small performance improvements here and there... and 60fps everywhere :D