Conquer the skies and explore uncharted terrain with Lunar Battle™, a new action-packed mobile title from the developers of the hit game RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile™. Lunar Battle™ is a free-to-play game with an addictive mix of city building and space fighting simulation. Build your space colony, construct incredible world wonders, fight against other players, as well as aliens, space pirates, barbarians and many other enemies to become the ruler of the galaxy!
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at our support center by going to http://support.atari.com
Note: A network connection is required to use multiplayer features. Single player mode can be run without network connection.
• Build a Base – Create a thriving space colony by building out power, food, water, tech, and more. Customize building layouts to create the ultimate personalized galactic refuge.
• Explore the Planet and Harvest Resources – Unearth precious resources including space ores, ship parts and energy sources. Use the materials to keep the population growing and colony thriving.
• Take Flight and Fight – Participate in PVE and PVP dogfights as part of the thrilling arcade space shooter experience. Use materials crafted and salvaged on the surface to outfit and upgrade space fighters with a selection of powerful lasers, plasma cannons, shields and more to become the terror of the nebula!
• Conquer Campaigns – Beat 50 levels of pulse-pounding space action. Try to score three stars on each level to receive rewards and salvage for completing missions.
• Destroy the Enemy – Equip workers with blasters to fight off hordes of disgusting, deadly aliens and expand territory.
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
To many pop up causes unresponsive ness
While playing through the tutorial to many times after completing a mission that it lock up the controls and I’m unable to do anything. Currently I’m stuck in a part where “bob” shows up after I’ve completed a mission. Once I select my reward to progress forward. He shows up and my screen becomes locked. What’s his face pops up to tell me to build a work shop, but I can’t even exit the reward screen cause it wants me to click on bobs store. Which I can’t do cause I’m still in the rewards screen. And I can’t exit the rewards screen cause it wants me to click on bobs shop. Very frustrating I was really starting to enjoy. I would say don’t have it lock up anything at all. Just leave a stupid number bobble that would show me I have a new mission to complete. And if you want to get really fancy. When I click it, could take me to where I want to go (still don’t lock me up)
Update: I can’t play the game now. I was able to get past the lock up, but now none of the people are doing anything. I tried turning off structures and now my whole population is idling. I can’t get them to do anything.
Mired in bugs
Conceptually, this game can be really fun. The humor is on point, and the cartoony art style is great. Too bad it's bogged down by so many bugs, and absurd building requirements. Once your population gets to about a 100, you're basically at a standstill.... Even if you pay for credits to open up rare crates, you'll be lucky to get a few, say, lighting panels you need to build that much needed oxygen generator. Unfortunately, building another now requires 10 panels. And I'm not sure if the game is supposed to progress even while you're idling (I'm guessing it is since I get attacked when I'm offline), but it seems nothing else does. The 10 bread requirement I needed to launch the next expedition hasn't decreased at all in several hours even though I disable all the other buildings except for those needed to make the bread.... I want to continue playing, but so far, I don't see any updates that make it worth my while. Such a shame... because this game had real potential to be excellent.
Pros & Cons
The game and Concept of the game is amazing the humor is hilarious, and the progression is easy enough. However there are several small bugs and kinks I find.
A. Workers, workers in my opinion have their priorities mixed up. The should focus on staffing your building and then doing hauling. I wish you could set the order of priorities or assign jobs to people. Workers would work in buildings, haulers would haul items to houses and buildings to fulfill their requirements, and builders would haul items to buildings and then work on constructing them. In the current game you have everyone working on hauling and no one ever works in your buildings.
B. For quests the requirements can be a little ridiculous. For example requiring 500 bread to build a juice factory is a little absurd and is possible but takes forever. I like the Idea but smaller requirements would be nice, like 100 bread instead of 500. Also because no one works in your buildings you never have any production which makes filling orders much more difficult.
C. You need rare components to construct buildings. The only problem is that the ones you need are so rare that you can't progress at a reasonable rate because you always get stuck on a certain quest or population level where you have to wait word multiple weeks before you scavenge our fight for the parts you need.
These are things I think need to be worked on or implemented.
- Atari, Interactive
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2016 by Atari
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of credits $4.99
- Batch of credits $9.99
- Starter's pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.