Lunch Rush HD (Full)
By Primerose Solutions LLP
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Run the best restaurant and win the Contest!
Snowy the Bear opens his own eatery and offers fast-paced yet simple fun. Seat hungry customers, take orders, serve food, collect cash and clear tables. Match colors, chain actions and keep your customers happy to earn big tips! Deal with VIPs and don't miss impatient drivers.
Earn money to keep the restaurant open and upgrade to better and bigger locations.
And if you're not enough with 60 rush days of the Restoration Contest story, okay, try to survive in NON-STOP mode!
- The only restaurant where the bears serve hungry customers!
- Fast-paced and simple gameplay
- 60 challenging levels of Story Mode and
- Nonstop Mode with awesome upgrades!
- Different customers with their own temper
- Achievements and Leaderboards at Game Center
- HD graphics for Retina display
Find us - facebook.com/aliasworlds
Follow us - twitter.com/aliasworlds
Watch us - youtube.com/aliasworlds
Visit us - aliasworlds.com
What's New in Version 1.1
- Minor bugs fixed
- Performance improvements
Okay, but boring
I'm a huge Diner Dash fan. I thought this would be similar, but it is pretty boring. It might be fun for someone who hasn't played these types of games before, but if you have, then it's okay. They introduce a phone and a drive thru window, but both aren't used that much. There isn't any other food offered or even upgrades. I still play it because it's a game, but it gets a bit boring. I keep hoping the next level will be harder and give me a challenge, but it never does. They need to make it harder. Keep the phone ringing, and drive thru full.
Keeps you on your toes. Fast paced and fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 68.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: Primerose Solutions LLP
- © Primerose Solutions LLP
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later