Introducing the Lung CT Field Guide app, an excellent resource for a wide-range of physician specialists, in particular radiologists and pulmonologists. One of the critical steps in interpreting a lung CT is identifying and appropriately describing imaging findings in the lung. Review and explore lung CT images and color graphic illustrations of the fundamental patterns of lung disease on CT. Play with an experimental diagnosis engine that will try to suggest a differential diagnosis list to consider with any number and combination of lung CT findings! Includes over 100 carefully curated CT images and color graphic illustrations.
An invaluable resource for staff physicians, fellow physicians, resident physicians, and medical students at an unmatched price.
· Over 60 prototypical lung CT images, organized by: increased attenuation findings, decreased attenuation findings, miscellaneous findings, craniocaudal distribution, and axial distribution
· Nearly 60 color graphic illustrations of prototypical lung CT imaging features
· Experimental diagnosis engine takes your lung CT observations and will try to suggest a differential diagnosis list to consider - for educational purposes only
· Requires a device with iOS 7 or later
Support for iPhone XS Max, 11-inch iPad Pro, and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I never write reviews but I am persuaded in this case by the high standards of design, creativity, and ease of use that this developer puts into all their medical imaging support products. Fantastic and promising work. Easy to use and always helps me think of a dx I might have forgotten or confirm one I was strongly considering anyway. Like having a colleague to 'bounce things off of', but one that always answers the phone and is never too busy to brainstorm with you. Well done.
A must have!
Amazing resource! Excellent for all radiologists at all levels. Great for medicine and pulmonologists, as well. I wish something like this existed for neuro or MSK radiology.
Beautiful design, very thoughtful.
- RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- 60.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014-2018 Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA and Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.