Lux DLX - risk of war game
By Sillysoft Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lux DLX is an epic game of risk, strategy, global conquest, and world domination!
Features: challenging AI, over 100 maps, universal app, hotseat multi-player, and many other options!
100+ Maps include:
- Australia Mini
- Brasil Mini
- British Isles Mini
- Canada Mini
- China Mini
- Earth vs Mars
- Europe Mini
- France Mini
- Germany Mini
- Italy Mini
- Japan mini
- USA mini
- 100 more for no extra charge!
HD maps designed to fit tablet screens include:
- Canada HD
- Franco-Prussian War HD
- King Arthur
- Napoleonic Wars HD
- Silicon Valley HD
- Spanish Civil War HD
- Vietnam War HD
- WWII Battles series
- and more!
No hidden download fees, everything is included in the single purchase.
Warning: this game has serious replay value!
Version 3 features:
- Quick-buttons for Auto-Advance and All-In-Attack modes.
- Enhanced OpenGL graphics engine.
- Supports widescreen iphones.
- More maps!
Version 2 features:
- Extra hard Reaper AI.
- Game menu.
- iPad full-screen support.
- Download multiple maps at once.
- Hotseat multi-player improvements.
- More maps!
Tips to Win:
- attack with 3 or more armies for best odds
- take over 1 enemy country per turn for a card
- fully eliminate an enemy and you get their cards
Try out our other game Lux Touch for free.
Lux DLX is a mobile version of Lux Delux,
available for desktops and laptops.
Wage a virtual war and conquer the world.
Roll the dice, take a risk and win!
"Because taking over the world is fun!"
What's New in Version 3.11
• Biohazard game option nukes out random countries for a different version of the map each game!
• Added game option to Stretch Maps to Fit the screen
• Reaper AI initial country selection bugfix
• Improved display of very large armies
• Optimized for iOS 10 and modern devices
• fix initial zoomed-in bug
• higher resolution graphics for all default iphone maps
• properly recognize plus sized devices as phones, not tablets
Best strategy game
This is my all-time favorite strategy game, now made even better with stronger computer opponents and a great iPad interface.
Some of the great features:
* It allows you to do pass and play with other people in the same room, with or without computer opponents. A fun way to spend a few minutes on the couch or waiting in line.
* Lots of maps to choose from, more all the time, for no extra charge.
* Computer opponents that provide real challenges (try Reaper) or just cannon fodder.
* The developer just threw in HD iPad interface for no extra charge, and it works really well. If you've tried Lux on iPhone or iTouch but didn't like it, give it another try on the iPad--it's really fun on the bigger screen. (That said, I've played hundreds of games on my iTouch; the small screen is quite usable.)
* The developer is a real person, a great guy who plays the game himself, and runs a good online community for players, including a desktop version with online tournament play.
* Don't have to be on wifi or 3G to play.
I have had none of the speed issues mentioned by other reviewers.
Try it, you'll like it!
Love this app but...
I play this game every day as a break in my day since it came out. Since the new update I find myself playing less. The map for my iPhone 6 is to big and the side bar that tells you what everyone has goes onto the map and blocks a state or two, which I always have to move around now to see. The screen that says resume and start new game sometimes goes off to the side where you can only see half of it. The new blocked areas make the game more interesting but the new updates mess that all up. Please go back to 2 versions prior where it all seemed to fit on one screen nicely. This may not have been a priority game for you, since your last update was 3 years ago but I do enjoy playing it and it would be appreciated if you can fix the screen sizing issues.
😡😡😡Horrible update!!! 😡😡😡
In my 8 or so years being a part of this App Store thing (and since owning my first iPhone the 3G) I may have left 3 or 4 total reviews... and they were probably all positive reviews. This latest update is garbage...
This app is the oldest app I've had on my iPhone. I think it was one of the first apps I downloaded on my iPhone 3G (2008). I couldn't come close to quantifying the amount of games and hours I have played Lux Delux... any free moment is a great moment to play the OLDER version of his app!
If I could give just this update a rating it would be negative stars... maybe I could take stars away from some of the other positive reviews this app has received? The maps are FAR from smooth and VERY glitchy! The 'magic' of the game has been lost for me.
I won't be deleting this app (out of hope that one day I will check the app and it will be fixed) however it will be going into my "unused apps" folder... where all the old apps go just before being deleted from my phone.
Please fix this app... shoot... just go back to the old version. I was perfectly happy the way it was! I swear, some of these developers need to understand "if it's not broken no need to fix it."
There I've said my peace. Update at your own risk.......
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 85.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Sillysoft Games
- © 2016 Sillysoft Games Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.