Lynda: Learn New Skills with Online Courses
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lynda.com makes it easy to learn skills on-demand with unlimited access to expert led courses in our subscription library.
Learn technology, creative and business skills, on the go, with the Lynda.com iOS app.
Get the training you need to succeed in your current job or start a new career.
Watch expert-taught courses in photography, graphic design, business training, web and interactive design, 3D animation, audio, and much more.
Get the most of your Lynda.com membership with the redesigned app, now with enhanced navigation and faster loading.
Access all courses from the subscription library
Get personalized course recommendations
Download courses for offline viewing
Stream training videos to your TV via Airplay
Auto-play courses or watch individual videos
Share courses across social network apps
View and edit playlists
Sync course history and pick up where you left off for a continuous learning experience across all devices
Not a lynda.com member yet? Browse our free courses and videos, and start learning from our world-class experts today
• iPhone 4 GSM or later; iPod touch 5th generation or later; iPad 2 or later.
• iOS 7.0 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
Lynda.com app is free to download. Subscription plans give you a full access to extensive library of technology, creative and business skill courses.
For Monthly Premium: $34.99 monthly
For Annual Premium: $399.99 annual
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew until cancelled and will charge your credit card through iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: http://www.lynda.com/aboutus/lotterms.aspx
What's New in Version 4.8.1
Easy to Use
I find this app very easy to use. The instructors are very good. I have taken several courses both on office software and photography. The courses have helped me set myself apart professionally. I love that it syncs across devices. I just wish there was a way to choose a path on the app like there is on the website.
Very well structured
I love the to the point short clips which give the user one subject to focus on learning. The layout flows smoothly from billet point to bullet point.
Amazing Quick Learning Experience
I am loving learning through Lynda. I have a couple of suggestions:
1) you can offer a cheat sheet at the end of every course
2) optimize the mobile technology so we can have access to the certificate through mobile as well
3) create an evaluation method to certify the professional learned from the course taken, so Lynda.com can vouch for the certification given - help people who can't afford NYU or Columbia to have a weighted certification to improve their employability.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 20, 2016
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © Lynda.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Lynda Premium with Free Trial$34.99
- Lynda Premium Subscription$399.99