By Roland Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
M-200i Remote is an application for controlling the Roland M-200i V-Mixer live mixing console.
* This application makes it possible to adjust numerous mixing parameters from a variety of listening points on the stage or around the room, away from the M-200i which is typically positioned in a fixed location.
* Combined with the easy operation afforded by the iPad's large screen and Multi-Touch interface, this application makes it easy to view and control all key M-200i features.
* In addition to remote control, physical buttons and knobs on the M-200i can be synchronized with the M-200i Remote parameters.
* The M-200i can be controlled simultaneously from up to three iPads: a) via the dedicated dock cable, b) the Roland WNA-1100-RL dedicated USB wireless adapter, and c) a wireless LAN device. Depending on the size and complexity of the environment, an operator can choose any or all of these connection types.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
* Update the M-200i to the latest firmware (Version 1.050 or later).
- iOS 9.3 compatible.
- New library data was added to St.REVERB.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Roland Corporation
- © 2013 Roland Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.