By RockCat Studio Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
M-Alarm plays your favour song or YouTube video in the morning to wake you up. Can you imagine the unlimited possibilities? Now you can play any video (e.g. movie, idol, dream girl, dream car etc) from YouTube. NO MORE HATEFUL alarm sound as you wished.
- 3 types of alarm:
(1) Song (choose from your iPhone/iPod/iPad)
(2) YouTube video (play any video from youtube, simply copy and paste the video link)
(3) Traditional alarm ring.
- Large display style.
- Song and video can preview before selecting.
- Brightness function. (Simply touch the screen left and right)
- Notification Alarm. (Alarm (Ring only) still working even the app is closed).
Important Notice: we strongly advise you to use the app while the device is charging.
What's New in Version 1.2
-Added Notification Alarm. (Alarm still working even the app is closed)
-Added Date display.
-Added brightness function. (Simply touch the screen left and right)
Like all alarms claiming to link to your iTunes library, it doesn't work thanks to apple and iOS 5. This one is particularly bad and there are better free options.
Fix the music
The point is to play music. If I lock my screen it just plays a regular alarm. I have the built in one to do that. I wasted my money...
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 27, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RockCat Studio Limited
- © RockCat Studio Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.