FandangoNOW - Movies + TV - anytime, anywhere
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
M-GO Movies + TV has officially become FandangoNOW, bringing the big screen to your screens with premium video streaming anytime, anywhere. From new releases to classic favorites, FandangoNOW for iOS lets you instantly stream or download to watch movies and TV shows offline and on the go – no subscription needed.
Got a Fandango VIP account? No need to create a new account on FandangoNOW. You can sign in with your Fandango VIP email and password.
Don’t worry M-GO account holders. Your Library, Watchlist and account details haven’t changed.
Now, let’s find something awesome to watch.
New in 2.1.8
• We’ve supersized your movie purchases so now you can access special clips, deleted scenes and more.
• Fewer bugs means it’s never been easier to binge on your favorite movies + TV shows.
• Instantly stream and download movies + TV shows at home and on the go.
• Watch over 30,000 new releases and classic favorites– all optimized for iOS 9 with no subscription required.
• Link your UltraViolet account to FandangoNOW and access your UltraViolet titles anytime, anywhere.
• Watch more and earn more with your free Fandango VIP Rewards account. The more points you earn, the more you save on FandangoNOW. For details, visit fandangonow.com/vip.
What's New in Version 2.1.8
•We’ve supersized your movie purchases so now you can access special clips, deleted scenes and more.
•Fewer bugs means it’s never been easier to binge on your favorite movies + TV shows.
Horrible in so many ways
This app and fandangonow in general is a serious rip off. First of all, you don't really own the videos you purchase from fandangonow. You can only download them to your tablet or device to watch. You can't download an actual file to your computer/harddrive that you watch at your own leisure without wifi. If you're watching from your computer, you have to stream it. Also, once you have downloaded the movie/tvshow to your device, you can no longer stream it on any other devices. You also can't watch it on your tv or even use AirPlay to watch it, as this app doesn't allow this. So for now, I would say stick with iTunes for purchasing new movies/tvshows
HD Video Doesn't Work
Just got this app because I wanted to watch minions on the go, but it was on ultraviolet. I used this app to stream it and it looks like trash. I realized that the HD wasn't on and whenever I tap the HD button nothing happens. Other than that the streaming works fine. I am testing the downloads now.
Can't log out
Somehow I had two accounts. I wanted to log out and re-log in with the other account.
I had to delete the app and reload it.
I tried to watch a movie on my Roku, it said it was already being watched on another device, it wasn't. I had to log out of the account on my computer (where I never watched the movie), then I was able to watch it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 2.1.8
- Size: 85.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fandango
- © 2016 Fandango LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.