Enter the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - a fast-paced strategy RPG based on the medieval fantasy realm of Might & Magic.
Journey through enchanted lands, collecting fierce and fantastic elemental creatures, and evolve a team of mighty warriors to summon to battle on the path to victory.
ENROLL IN THE ACADEMY OF MAGIC
• Create, customize and level up your own hero
• Choose a House of Magic: Materia, Chimera or Anima
• Use the mystic powers of your House to triumph in the arena
SUMMON A LEGENDARY TEAM
• Discover and collect hundreds of fantastic beasts and iconic creatures
• Watch their evolution from cute companions to legendary war allies
• Equip your team with arcane Glyphs to enhance their abilities
TRAIN & BATTLE
• Level up your creatures to unlock their true might
• Compete in the PvP Arena to rise up the league leaderboards
• Participate in Live Events to win epic prizes and rare items
• Ally with your friends in Guilds for mighty team adventures
LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
• Face fierce opponents in fast and strategic RPG battles
• Use the elements of Fire, Water, Air and Earth tactically to gain the advantage
• Cast epic spells and use magical abilities of different elements
BECOME A HERO OF LEGENDS
• Journey through the fabled fantasy realms of Might & Magic
• Complete diverse daily quests and earn special rewards
• Enjoy beautiful graphics and unique creature designs
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy in-game currency. In-game currency can also be collected by playing the game without requiring any purchase.
Compatible with iOS 9.2 and above.
Follow us for the latest game news, epic events and giveaways:
It's dangerous to go alone - face enemies together with Guild Raids!
Ratings and Reviews
Take your heroes on an exclusive mission to win epic loot.
Many of us are players of this type of genre. Some things this does well, unique way to skill up your creatures, a vast array of glyph customization, f2p friendly, no vio proc BS. A lot of things are similar with other types of games like this. Reason I’m going to stick with this over others are, I like the art style, the previously mentioned features and also the fact that this is a Might and Magic game. Loved 3 and 5, still have the discs for them even. Nostalgia helps, even if it’s just the name. Keep the course Ubisoft, you’ve got a good one here!
UPDATE: with the most recent update, while playing my phone now starts to overheat. I can play for a few minutes before I feel that my phone is almost burning hot... iPhone 8 running iOS 11.4. Please optimize so I can actually enjoy playing the game!
Update: please make the updates smaller. For someone who HAS to be connected to WiFi in order to update the game, it’s very inconvenient. I know most people have internet to connect to, but I don’t, and apple won’t let you update more than 150mb at a time via data, regardless of how much data you have. Makes me feel like going back to other games.
Hello Yezierska, thanks for your kind words on the game, we greatly appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in touch again to pass on any suggestion on the game, so we can work on making it even better.
So.. Good and bad..
I like this type of game. You have clear competition with Summoners war. Character models are ok, the pace is set out well, the screen is a bit busy. Though I will say this, how giving or selfish you are will play a big role in whether or not players migrate from SW.
People are tired of Com2us’s crap, but at the same time, starting over in what many people might consider a “clone” style of game isn’t something many people really want to do. The only way you’re going to entice people to switch is through showing that you are less stingy than other games in this genre. People like shinies and being able to show off their stuff. I’m not saying give the stuff away, I’m saying don’t make rates too low for the 4* monsters or else people will not leave Summoners War to play this. We are already dealing with one money grubbing company. We won’t deal with two.
You’re in a decent spot to steal a fanbase, don’t be greedy and this game has a good shot.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Big currency pack
Big currency pack
Enormous currency pack
Enormous currency pack
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Offer $4.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- Enormous currency pack $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.