By Ruben Nine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
M/S Processor is an Audiobus-compatible iOS application intended for audio professionals requiring Mid/Side (M/S) signal processing.
While the most common use case for M/S Processor is decoding a M/S signal to L/R, the reverse process (encoding L/R to M/S) is also possible. A third mode, inline mode, is also included. In this mode, a stereo signal is encoded to M/S, and then decoded again to L/R. This 2-in-1 mode is useful for tasks such as narrowing or widening the stereo image, or muting the M or S channels independently for creative or experimental purposes.
M/S Processor is most useful when used as an Audiobus filter. In this case, M/S Processor can be used to process audio before feeding it into any other Audiobus-compatible audio application such as Apple's Garageband for recording and further processing.
• External audio and Audiobus input
• Encode, Decode, and Inline processing modes
• Peak and RMS metering for input and output channels with peak overload indicator
• Gain (-48dB to +24dB) rotary controls (per channel)
• Linked Gains button
• Swap Channels (M ↔ S, L ↔ R) button
• Mute, and Phase Rotation buttons (per channel)
• Hi-res Retina graphics
Please consider rating or reviewing M/S Processor after each update to help us further develop our app.
What's New in Version 1.8.3
- Added iPad Pro app icon
- Minor improvements in audio engine
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 1.8.3
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ruben Nine-Blanco
- © 2013-2015 9Labs. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.