musebook metronome m30 pendulum style is the best metronome app for iPhone and iPod touch; the most accurate and intuitive metronome app. For more information, visit http://m30-pendulum.blogspot.com (free version fully supports 100% of features of paid version)
AMuseTec tested how much accurate metronome m30 for iPhone is. (unfortunately, most other metronome apps are not accurate) Check out YouTube video at http://bit.ly/coiirO
- musebook metronome m30 pendulum style
- accurate and stable beat timing with any tempo
- easy to use and intuitive interface (start by moving bar outward, stop by holding bar)
- iOS4 multi-tasking supported
- multiple setlists(preset lists)
- wide tempo range from 1 to 300 BPMs (1 BPM step)
- various meters from 1 to 20 and 0(zero)
- various sub-beats (eighth, tuplet, sixteenth, and rests)
- configurable beat rhythm patterns (accent, on, off)
- three metronome sound sets
- beat flash when in a noisy environment
- mute and master volume control
- support bluetooth headset
- tapping and auto-start
- reference tones from A0 to C8 (88 keys)
Download m30 now, which has been developed for an year based on 10 years experiences.
- minor bugs fixed
- maintenance update
Ratings and Reviews
Super user friendly!!
I’ve been using it for 4 yrs now, but when I updated my iphones software to iOS 11 it doesn’t let me open the app. I hope they can deal with it because this app is, to me, the best metronome app available!!
I love this metronome app!
There are lots of options to change meter and rhythms. It has a loud ticking sound which is not easily overshadowed by the music.
Best metronome out there as far as I'm concerned. However, I would like to see the ability to accent/delete the subdivisions like eighths, swung triplets, and dotted eighths.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.