M7CL StageMix - US
By Yamaha Corporation of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StageMix is an application for the Apple iPad that provides remote control of Yamaha M7CL digital mixing console functions via a simple, intuitive graphical interface from anywhere within wireless range. The software has been specifically designed to allow engineers to adjust monitor mixes from the performers’ positions on stage, directly controlling mix parameters via the iPad rather than having to rely on verbal directions to a second engineer. The result is better mixes in less time; a huge advantage during high-pressure pre-show setup. Although StageMix is focused on the requirements for adjusting monitor mixes on stage, its range of features is continually expanding, allowing it to be used for a wider variety of remote control functions.
New Features in V3
• DCA Faders
• Input and Mix Send Panning
• Mute Group Masters
• Tap Tempo
• Channel Naming
• Sends on Faders Levels in Meter Bridge
• Selectable Input and Output Meter Positions
• Bank Navigation in Long Faders Mode
• Improved Mix On Faders Selection
• Many other enhancements – please refer to the M7CL StageMix User Guide
What's New in Version 6.0.4
• Effect Rack access to Effects and GEQ
• Full editing of all Effects
• Recall and Store of Effect libraries
• Minor bug fixes and other small improvements
Compatibility: iOS 8 or later
Only works with 10baseT setting
Needs to be updated. Also, changing to 10baseT (instead of 100) helps it connect. Couldn't connect for months but luckily a helpful reviewer found the answer. When you can get it working, it's a descent tool but still lacks features compared to similar solutions.
Very nice job. Took a bit to figure it out but works great. At first it wouldn't sync wirelessly, I had to force the M7 to a 10Mb speed for Ethernet connection. I would love if the software would allow you to set the level for an FX in.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yamaha Corporation of America
- © 2014 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.