This calculator includes the following 4 calculators necessary for determining family support in Massachusetts:
1. Massachusetts Child Support Calculator: Use this worksheet to calculate the presumptive amount of child support to be ordered by the Probate & Family Courts in Massachusetts based on the 2018 MA Child Support Guidelines, which took effect on June 15, 2018.
2. Massachusetts Alimony Calculator: Use this worksheet to calculate the maximum amount and duration of Alimony in Massachusetts based on the Alimony Reform Act, which took effect on March 1, 2012.
3. Full Retirement Age Calculator: Use this worksheet to calculate your full retirement age as defined by the Alimony Reform Act.
4. Alimony Recapture Calculator: Use this calculator to determine if your alimony order will lead to any tax recapture under the current IRS rules.
The Application allows you to save your calculations, e-mail your calculations, or even save them to the clipboard.
Child Support Calculator portion of the app was updated from the 2107 to the 2018 Guidelines.
Ratings and Reviews
I find this app to be invaluable when running guidelines in the hallway of the Probate and Family Court, or when I am sitting at my desk in the office. I would recommend Skylark apps to my colleagues without hesitation. Thank you to the skylark for making an app that is time efficient and easy to use!
- Skylark Law & Mediation, P.C.
- 3.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skylark Law & Mediation, P.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.