By MA Lighting Technology GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The grandMA consoles are the core of the fully integrated MA system. The grandMA consoles are able to control – in the most elegant manner – moving lights, conventional lights, and effects, as well as LEDs and video. The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
As there are more and more moving lights in the market, the use of remote control units together with lighting control systems has become more and more important. The solution of using a state-of-the-art mobile device in connection with a network together with the grandMA (1 & 2) consoles is offering a number of new operating possibilities. Many important operational functions of the grandMA (1 & 2) consoles can be realized with the remote control.
The MA Remote can also be easily used in connection with a grandMA onPC (1&2). Because of the bi-directional communication between grandMA and remote control it is also possible to show intensities and positions or attributes of moving lights in real-time.
- Convenient remote control for all important functions of the grandMA range
- High distances and safe use with all grandMA consoles
- Up to 2 (for grandMA1 even up to 6) remote control units can be used with each console or station
- Software is available free of charge
- Same software for console compatibility: one system – one operating philosophy
- Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
- Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
- Mature software and hardware – extensively field tested – provide unmatched stability and reliability
For more information and free copy of the grandMA OnPC (1 & 2) checkout our website www.malighting.com
Difference to the former grandMA remote Software (V.1.005):
The MA Remote software connects to both grandMA2 series consoles and grandMA1 series consoles.
Connectivity to grandMA2 consoles requires grandMA2 Version 2.1 at minimum.
What's New in Version 1.011
Bugfix: Lower screen area of 5th generation apple devices is controllable
Used to work great
Not sure what's changed in the most recent version, but it still connects and works fine with my Series 1 consoles. The only that I have, and I didn't have it before this version, is when I lock my iPad or shut off the screen to save battery life, the app crashes. I need to log back in every time I unlock the iPad. I'd love to see that get sorted out.
iOS 7 update soon?!
Great app for those still on iOS 6. But if you've updated like I have you're high and dry. Please update this soon!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 13, 2013
- Version: 1.011
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MA Lighting Technology GmbH
- © 1994 - 2013 MA Lighting Technology GmbH; All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.