This is the most reliable way to access the latest edition of “Mac OS Ken” on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. If you’re connected by Wi-Fi, 3G, or EDGE, you’re connected to the latest edition.
As an added bonus, you get bonus stuff!
Fun with PDFs!
Wallpaper away your day!
Hear shows here you you’ll only hear here!
Dial the Mac OS Ken Warmline through the app!
And… maybe other things!
Be the first kid on your block with the latest Apple news in the palm of your hand!
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. This app is compatible with the iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone, but the call-in feature is only available on the iPhone)
The App has been re-designed from the ground up and it's OH SOOOO much better looking with much easier functionality and accessibility!
Here are some of the super star updates!
- Car mode! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls.
- The main menu and playback settings are now accessible via a slide out from the upper left corner button.
- Improved access to episode sorting features and the episode Star and Download options.
- Improved display of episodes, artwork, and post file type.
- Show contact features can now be accessed via the main menu or the upper right corner while viewing an episode.
- Its just prettier… who doesn't want pretty?
Please provide any bug reports via the troubleshooting button found under contact via the main menu.
We hope you love the spiffy new look and features!
Ratings and Reviews
Using the app since several years and really like the latest update! Ken you rock!!!!!
Short, sweet, all the news
Recent convert from another Mac news provider. Ken is the best.
Needs In-App ability
You know what would be good? If this app had an in-app option to send Ken $.99 every once in a while, like whenever. I mean, don't waste a lot of time trying to make this app worth $2.99 by giving us an extra thing. We are only buying it to support his excellent daily "All Things I" updates and insights. So make it easier to keep doing that. I might hem and haw over whether I should buy a 99-cent game, but I'll happily send off a buck now and again to Ken Ray, since I listen to his show every *BEEEEP* *BEEEEP* day. B'gosh. Hey, seriously, Ken, be the first to do this and see what happens when NPR, PETA and the NRA find out. Unless this violates Apple's app submission guidelines. Then you could get around it by selling a red checkmark that shows up somewhere in the app. Maybe after we buy 10 checkmarks, we get a green checkmark or a yellow star. I want a yellow star!
- Wizzard Software
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009 Wizzard Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.