Macco Lingui is for everyone: Whether you are a beginner or already know some German, whether you want to study by yourself or are learning German in school, Macco Lingui will help you become a true expert in German!
Macco Lingui - Learn German is part of the Macco Lingui app family: We also offer Spanish and French! Already proven in schools in Europe, now also available in the App Store!
• Learn by listening: Almost every sentence, conjugation and example in Macco Lingui has been recorded by native speakers. Macco Lingui contains over 18.000 German recordings!
• Smart learning: Macco Lingui's database-driven engine keeps track of your answers, making it possible to tailor the exercises to your specific needs.
• Smart use of color: Macco Lingui has implemented various color schemes to help you recognize and comprehend things such as German cases, gender and irregular conjugations at a glance.
• Visualize your progress: Macco Lingui's practice schemes directly visualize your strengths and weaknesses through use of color.
• Keep motivated: Give it your best during the lessons to earn medals!
• Proven quality: We have been developing language-learning software for schools since 1988!
Want to learn multiple languages? We also offer Macco Lingui in the app store, which contains all the languages of the Macco Lingui family in one app!
- Fixed bug that sometimes arose with accented characters
- Added convenient character boxes for accented character input
Ratings and Reviews
So far, so great!
It appears to be a great and well-written learning tool. I like the training exercises after the lessons. Only problem I am having right now is that when I click on the “listener” icon, I have to click on the icon several times to get a voice. My operating system is MacOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6. Nevertheless, it is a wonderful app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review and kind words! We really appreciate the feedback.
Regarding the "listener" icon: I will resolve this with an update soon, but it seems that for now your click only gets registered when you don't move the cursor in between the "downclick" and "upclick" events. In other words, if you click the icon, move the cursor and then release the click, the sound will not play. Hope that helps, and I will make sure to resolve it soon!
Again, we're glad you like the app, and feel free to spread the word!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.