Mach Clock is the live Clock for your Dock and Desktop! Featuring 8 different analog and digital faces, five different World Clocks, optionally show seconds, A.M/P.M. and flash the time separators; Mach Clock fits like a glove for your Mac, no matter what your style is!
Not only will the App icon update live, but if you want to put a Clock Window on your Desktop, you can minimize this window and the minimized Clock window will update live in the Dock as well! And Mach Clock can switch between over 400 cities; all in real-time.
- Digital or Analog live clock for the Dock and Desktop
- Features 8 gorgeous Digital and Analog faces
- Digital faces include Modern Dark, Modern Light, Black Transparent, and White Transparent
- Analog faces include Classic White, Classic Black, Modern White, and Modern Black
- Five World Clocks, each one individually customizable to over 400 different cities and time zones
- Optionally display Seconds
- Optionally display AM/PM
- Optionally flash Time Separators
- Set hand thickness when in Analog clock mode
- Optionally show floating window Clock
- Double-click to minimize Clock window, minimized window will update live in the Dock
- Set the main clock to over 400 cities and time zones all in real-time
- Many more features!
- Updated User Interface
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
Ratings and Reviews
This app works extremely well, even though you can't resize anything. But the main drawback is the amount of CPU it utilizes. If you install it on a laptop, watch your battery go quickly, along with the CPU. I ran the Activity Monitor and was floored by the amount of data it uses while just sitting there running. It's only a clock, and it should not use that much of the CPU. Fix that and it'll be great. In the meantime, only 2 stars, and that's being very generous.
Nice looking. Easy to set up the five possible clocks. But: missing the option between 12 and 24 hours, missing many cities in America and around the world. Also I personnaly need more that five clocks. I hope that some futur upgrades will increase options. In comparison with some other world clocks app for the same price but offering more, this one is too expensive.
Bare Minimum Features
Pros: Gives you both analog and digital clocks.
Doesn't search for cities, you have to scroll through the list of time zones.
Can't change the number of clocks, it's fixed at 5.
Can't select analog/digital for individual clocks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.