By Mach Software Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mach Clock is the live Clock for your Dock and Desktop! Featuring 8 different analog and digital faces, five different World Clocks, optionally show seconds, A.M/P.M. and flash the time separators; Mach Clock fits like a glove for your Mac, no matter what your style is!
Not only will the App icon update live, but if you want to put a Clock Window on your Desktop, you can minimize this window and the minimized Clock window will update live in the Dock as well! And Mach Clock can switch between over 400 cities; all in real-time.
- Digital or Analog live clock for the Dock and Desktop
- Features 8 gorgeous Digital and Analog faces
- Digital faces include Modern Dark, Modern Light, Black Transparent, and White Transparent
- Analog faces include Classic White, Classic Black, Modern White, and Modern Black
- Five World Clocks, each one individually customizable to over 400 different cities and time zones
- Optionally display Seconds
- Optionally display AM/PM
- Optionally flash Time Separators
- Set hand thickness when in Analog clock mode
- Optionally show floating window Clock
- Double-click to minimize Clock window, minimized window will update live in the Dock
- Set the main clock to over 400 cities and time zones all in real-time
- Many more features!
What's New in Version 1.02
- Fixed a issue on Mac OS X Lion that caused the clock to be off by several hours
This app works extremely well, even though you can't resize anything. But the main drawback is the amount of CPU it utilizes. If you install it on a laptop, watch your battery go quickly, along with the CPU. I ran the Activity Monitor and was floored by the amount of data it uses while just sitting there running. It's only a clock, and it should not use that much of the CPU. Fix that and it'll be great. In the meantime, only 2 stars, and that's being very generous.
Since Lion got updated it now works!!. Try it out! It's finally pretty cool!
Previous Review: It starts on Lion and the time shown is correct, but within a second or two it crashes.It's not stable and crashes every time within seconds of opening. I hope this bug gets fixed because right now this is certainly not desserving of $2 or anything until this gets resolved. Don't Buy, until next update at least. You have been warned.
LOOK!!!!New Review-----> UPDATE::::: Since Lion received a few updates recently I figured I'd try this app out again and it now works! I haven't noticed any crashing with it open either! I'm pretty happy to see this working and it looks like it was an issue linked to the original release of Lion. Try it out, it's now safe to do so. If any issues come up I'll post a new update!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 19, 2011
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mach Software Design
- © 2011 Mach Software Design
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later