By Mach Software Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**Selected by Apple as one of the best apps of 2014 on the Mac App Store**
**Please visit our website to download the iOS version or search for "Mach Write" in the iOS App Store, it's free!**
**iCloud HandOff/Continuity requires Bluetooth 4.0/LE and Wifi on and enabled**
Mach Write is a powerful new RTF, TXT, and PDF Editor (Rich Text Format, Plain Text, PDF) for iOS and OS X! Featuring full iCloud document synchronization, RTF in multiple styles, sizes, and colors; as well as PDF Viewing/Creating/Annotation; and TXT files in addition to supporting nearly 15 plain text code formats; Mach Write makes it super easy to create in many different formats while still being incredibly powerful! And the best part is Mach Write is free for iOS and only $3.99 (U.S.) on OS X!
Unlike other text editing/word processing apps which only offer RTF, or only offer TXT, or only offer PDF editing (and usually no iCloud/iOS version) Mach Write has all these features and much much more!
Ridiculously Advanced Features!
- iCloud document synchronization; Mach Write keeps all your documents up to date on all your iOS and OS X devices (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
- RTF Read/Write support; easily Create and Edit Rich Text with multiple styles, alignment, font sizes, color, shadows, line spacing, and more -- one of the most popular word processor formats widely compatible across OS X, Windows, and Linux
- PDF Creation, Editing, and Viewing (on iOS, annotate PDF with free-hand writing, take notes, grade papers, and more -- Large PDF documents in iCloud, such as large eBooks, are not recommended)
- PDF Editing includes Text, Shapes, Lines, Highlights, and more
- DOC/DOCX Read/Write support on OS X (DOC/DOCX Viewing on iOS)
- Export to DOC, RTFD, HTML, TXT, and more
- Tap the "Function" (Fn) Key twice to turn on Voice Dictation
- Easily Share with Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, and Messages right from the Toolbar
- Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use!
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Fixed an Issue that may have caused plain text documents not to save
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application