Machinarium is the award-winning independent adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost series and Botanicula.
Help Josef the robot to save his girlfriend Berta kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood gang.
"Absolutely Fantastic" - TouchArcade
4/4 - USA TODAY
4/4 - SlideToPlay
9/10 - Pocket Gamer
- IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
- Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Imagine WALL·E directed by Tim Burton—that’s the weird, wonderful world of Machinarium. But this cute robot’s quest for love combines tons more influences—like point-and-click adventures, hidden-object puzzlers, and comic books—for a truly unique experience. Challenging but full of awesome “aha!” moments, it’s an artistic odyssey that looks amazing on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
- Amanita Design s.r.o.
- 263.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Amanita Design s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.