Mackie Master Fader 3
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mackie Master Fader™ app provides complete wireless control over your Mackie DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 wireless digital mixer. Proven at more than 5 million live mixes worldwide, the incredible intuitive Master Fader control app is packed with powerful processing and a rich set of mixing tools for any professional application.
Mackie Master Fader v3.2 provides the perfect way to try out the functions of the DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 before you buy. For actual audio functionality, a Mackie DL series mixer is required.
• Intuitive multi-touch control over every major mix function
• Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
• Total recall of all mixer settings using snapshots and shows
• Overview delivers instant access to all inputs, outputs, groups and more
• Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls including solo, mute, pan and level with full metering
• Channel view gives control over a choice of powerful DSP
-- Inputs: Choice of Vintage or Modern 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
-- Return Channels: 4-band PEQ and compression
-- Outputs: 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
-- Subgroups: 4-band PEQ and compression
-- FX: Wide choice of reverbs and delays with dedicated channels sends and returns to each output
• Recording/Playback view delivers wireless control over 32x32 direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback*
• Quick access panel delivers instant access to critical mixing functions like effects mute, clear solo and tap delay.
• VCAs and mute groups provide fast control over multiple channels at once
• 6 matrix busses for professional control of multiple mixes*
• Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel*
• Fast navigation with view groups that provide customizable views
• Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
• Export presets, a complete system backup and more via Dropbox or email
• Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments from other engineers/musicians
• Complete offline operation for simple pre-show setup
• Support for multiple iOS devices connected wirelessly so other engineers and musicians can control any aspect of the mix
• Pair with the Mackie My Fader app for pocketable wireless control or on-stage mixing by musicians from iPhone® or iPod® touch**
* Only available on the Mackie DL32R
** Master Fader v3.0 is compatible with Mackie My Fader v3.0 (available soon). It is not compatible with My Fader v2.0. Do not update to Master Fader 3.0 at this time, if you still need My Fader 2.0 control.
• Requires iOS 7.1 or greater. The original iPad is no longer supported.
• Wi-Fi router - For wireless control (required for DL32R), a Wi-Fi router is required. See the DL Series Reference Guide for complete information
• DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 Mixer - Master Fader does not mix audio on its own. It requires the DL Series mixer to fully function
• Wireless Compatibility - DL Series mixers are compatible with the iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini.
• Lightning Compatibility - Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with Lightning Connector with the iPad Air (using the optional iPad Air Tray Kit), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini (using the optional iPad mini Tray Kit).
• 30-Pin Compatibility - Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with 30-Pin Connector with the iPad (3rd generation) and iPad 2.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Be sure to perform a full System Backup of Master Fader before updating the app from the Tools>Settings view. After updating the app, the mixer firmware may also need to be updated. This will happen when you next connect Master Fader to your DL Series mixer. Please ensure you have enough time for both before your next gig.
Master Fader 3.2.2 changes the following:
• Eliminated Crash in iOS9
• Fixed issue with exporting Offline Shows
Master Fader 3.2.1 adds the following enhancements and fixed the following bugs:
•Added "Retail Mode" Text to Navigation Bar when enabled
•Fixed issue where users could only type in an EQ or Compressor gain setting in 3dB increments
•Fixed issue where mute and solo state of channels in a view group were not reflected when enabling mute or solo on VCA
•Fixed issue where Master Fader could lose communication with DL Hardware when recalling snapshots with multiple iPad connected
•Fixed issue where DL32R multichannel record and playback transports controls didn't work properly when HDD first mounted
•Fixed issue where IO Patchbay Access Limits didn't function properly on DL1608 or DL806
•Fixed issue where Master Fader could crash when current state is changed while waiting for update yes/no confirmation
•Fixed issue where undocking iPad while recording didn't prompt to save recording
•Other small fixes
Master Fader 3.2 adds the following New Features and Enhancements:
• The DL32R can now record and playback 32x32 channels to and from the external hard drive. Note DL32R users will NOT be able to downgrade to 3.1 after updating their mixer firmware to 3.2 because of this change to the recording module.
• Added new Mic Pre view for DL32R allowing adjustment of all 32 mic pre gains and 48V enables at once.
• Enhanced VCA display.
• Enhanced Retail Mode with integrated demo videos and auto reset to demo show
• Enhanced performance of recalling snapshots
• Reduced overall memory usage improving performance, especially for users with large number of shows or shows with lots of images
• Added quick select of All or None for access limits
• Added Reset Shows and Presets Option to Tools>Settings>System Backup Menu
• Airplay can now be used while also using Master Fader
• The DL32R USB drive "Refresh" button is now only available when a drive is in the "Ejected" state (enhancement)
• Enhanced Mic Pre Gain sliders to accurately convey step value
• Moved user file storage to App Group allowing for future enhancements
• Switched to the latest iOS8 SDK and building for 64bit
Master Fader 3.2 fixed the following bugs:
• Fixed issue where channel safes did not protect even numbered aux sends after they were unlinked
• Fixed issue where access limiting the even channel of a linked output didn't limit access to the pair
• Fixed issue where some Flash drives weren't recognized on the DL32R
• Fixed issue where replacing user presets would makes the name and icon disappear
• Fixed issue where files could be recorded incorrectly on the DL32R if using a name with a space at the beginning or end
• Fixed a variety of issues with popovers showing slowly and the wrong size
• Fixed issue where switching between mixer's online and offline states could cause the meters to freeze showing signal when none is present
• Fixed issue where the Now Playing icon could appear incorrectly
• Fixed issue where the music play once, loop & shuffle icons would flash after an HDD was ejected on the DL32R
• Fixed issue with the DL32R where Music and Multitrack file details were not displayed in the tracklist
• Fixed issue where refreshing/ejecting the DL32R hard drive with multiple iPad connected could disconnect some of them
• Fixed issue where the DL32R recording view would still show the last file played after the drive is ejected
• Fixed issue where the DL32R Eject & Format buttons were briefly enabled during playback between playlist songs
• Fixed issue where the DL32R Loop Once icon briefly appears enabled when it is actually disabled
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 99.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Loud Technologies, Inc.
- © 2012 Loud Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.