By Loud Technologies, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MixerConnect™ provides complete Bluetooth® control over your Mackie ProDX4™ or ProDX8™ Wireless Digital Mixer – allowing for adjustments of levels, EQ, FX and more – all right from your mic stand, podium or pocket.
MixerConnect also allows you to demo the software before deciding to buy a Mackie ProDX Series mixer!
* Intuitive multi-touch control over every mix function
* Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
* Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls including level and mute, while also providing full input/output metering
* Channel view gives control over 3-band EQ, low cut, compression and FX send level
* System view provides control over additional features, like three memory recall locations and phones level
* Control over GEQ on main and aux mixes
* Supports iOS 8.0 and later
* Mackie Connect does not mix audio on its own; it requires a Mackie ProDX Series mixer to fully function
App is pretty good except
Ok I like this app a lot. 2 major issues and one minor!
1. This app needs gain knobs. We have two different bass amps we use with line outs and direct slur outs and the Amps have no control over output signal. Without a gain knob in this app, it red lines constantly and makes it unusable. Most pro mixers have gain knobs and this should be no different.
2. App needs panning option for instruments in some level just like regular mixers have.
3. Ok there are 3 memory settings that you can save so you can recall your settings later. This is cool, except we have different band members and areas we play at. I wish we could like name the instruments of particular channels. I have to use a notebook to remember which instrument goes to each channel in each preset. Just. An inconvenience.
If you can get over these 3 things, this app is superb! The prodx8 I have is an amazing device. I just hope that Maxie updates the app with the 3 issues I stated above cause I almost took the mixer back.
not too bad
I'm only using this rig to mix line signals. To that end it is a super performer. Very clean outs, good headroom on the pre's (for the people griping about no gain control, it says on the outside of the box that it has none) and the FX, EQ, and compression aren't a concern in this instance. The aux out is running a sub flying fader style. I run sound regularly and would not recommend this mixer outside a coffee house, bands should use something with a lot more flexibility in my opinion... get an Onyx
Good App (but...)
I was having a few issues with the connection between hardware and App, but it eventually worked.
You may have to turn off and on the ProDX for it to reinitialize. But after that it's fine.
- Category: Music
- Released: May 12, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Loud Technologies, Inc.
- © 2016 Loud Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.