Mackie My Fader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>> My Fader 2.1 is for use with iOS 6, 7 and 8. It is no longer supported or tested and is not designed for iOS 9 and is provided for compatibility with older installs only. For compatibility with the latest iOS software and hardware, search for and download the new Mackie My Fader 3.0. <<<
The Mackie My Fader Classic™ app gives you pocketable control over your Mackie DL1608 or DL806 digital live sound mixer. My Fader v2.1 provides the perfect set of features for on-stage performers controlling their own monitor mix and is also great for the FOH engineer who needs quick wireless control from anywhere in the venue.
• Wireless control allows band members to dial in monitor mixes from stage
• Intuitive touch control over key mixing functions
• Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
• Mixer view allows fast adjustment of main and monitor mix levels and mutes with full metering
• Recall snapshots for instant changes during the show
• Easy channel identification with channel naming and built in icons or take pictures with the built-in camera
• Input channel linking for simple control of stereo sources
• Aux send linking perfect when using in-ear-monitors
• 4 mute groups provides customizable control of channel muting
• 4 view groups improves organization and eases navigation
• Customize each iOS device’s control with Access Limiting
• Support for up to 10 iOS devices connected wirelessly
• Pair with Mackie Master Fader app for complete system control
• Compatibility – The DL1608 and DL806 mixers allow wireless control from My Fader with iPhone 4, 4S and 5, or iPod touch (4th and 5th generation). Requires iOS 6, 7 and 8. It is not tested or designed for iOS9. Mackie Master Fader required for control of all DL Series mixer functionality.
• DL1608 or DL806 Mixer - The Mackie My Fader application does not mix audio on its own. It requires the DL Series Mixer hardware to fully function.
• Wi-Fi Router – For wireless control of a DL Series Mixer, a Wi-Fi router is required. See the DL Series Reference Guide for complete information.
Having trouble? Email email@example.com for support.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixed crash that could occur when upgrading from older 1.4.x versions of My Fader.
Mackie My Fader 2.1 works with Mackie Master Fader 2.1 to bring a slew of user requested features to the DL1608 and DL806. After updating the app, the mixer firmware will
also need to be updated. Please ensure you have enough time for both before your next gig.
• My Fader now available in English, Spanish, French, German and Mandarin (Simplified Chinese)
• Users can now work in their native language
• Perfect for new users
Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements:
• Fixed crash bug when pulling a show with maximum snapshots and images
• Fixed bugs with preset recall immediately after a channel link
• Fixed graphics issue with output selector on DL806
• Fixed bug where channel safes weren't working properly offline
• Fixed bug when updating mixer with multiple iPad devices connected.
• Fixed bug where access limiting wasn't properly preventing access for linked outputs.
• Fixed bug where the podcast button wasn't working properly.
• Performed other minor fixes and stability improvements.
*Important – Future major versions of My Fader will require iOS 7 or later
Having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Stop whining, people ..
Mackie, your DL1608 rocks. Yes, I wish the MyFader app was already updated to v.3 like MasterFader .. but I also wish I had a billion dollars & a pet unicorn.
To those whose sole reason for giving this (or any Mackie) product a poor review is because you can't wait until they're ready to make it available (i.e. it ain't freaking DONE yet), may I suggest you build your own. Even suggesting a competitor's product (childish) is a waste of the time you took to write it, cuz those of us who pay attention to quality and detail actually APPRECIATE Mackie taking the time to get it right.
This app is fantastic!
But I would like to say that I bought my DL1608 as a headphone mixer for my nuendo recording system.. It is also fantastic!
What would make this system even cooler would be to design a simple iPhone app that acts as a wifi push-to-talk studio talkback com system between an iPhone app and the iPad in the DL1608.. It could be part of the iPad control app or run in the background.. And of course this should allow the audio from the iPhone push to talk app to be routed to the IPad input in the DL1608 via wifi..
6 months later
I upgraded my old system to this. I was impressed with the ability to be mobile with the controls on my iPad. 6 months later I still like it. It's powerful and easy to use. Although sometimes I have to reset to factory because I have played around with the settings so much I can't get my core sound back. The only glitch I can say is annoying is the wifi sometimes will not pair with the base. I also wish they would add a echo effect that can be triggered on my iPad. Still the product is awesome.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Loud Technologies, Inc.
- © 2012 Loud Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.