Macros Tracker PRO - Weight Loss Diet & Exercise Counter
By Wombat Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Macros Tracker PRO is the most intuitive & powerful calorie, macros, and exercise counter for iOS.
Calorie and macros counters LOVE this app:
"It's so easy to use and so easy to monitor what you eat"
"Has everything I need in order to keep track of my macros"
"Easy to use & intuitive!"
Track 4 million+ foods, including common supermarket brands and restaurant foods, with a few taps. Add exercises to increase your daily calorie budget. Use the included database of over 700 exercises and fitness routines, or enter your own custom workout.
The daily logs show a running total of calories consumed, burned, and the net total, along with a macronutrient breakdown, full nutrition info, and a meal summary. Set calorie and macros targets based on your weight loss and exercise plan, and measure your progress each day.
- Create a personalized weight loss plan.
Enter some profile details, and this app will create a daily calorie budget for you based on your desired rate of weight loss. Want to set your own calorie goal? Easy.
Macros Tracker PRO will also calculate your RDA for vitamins and minerals -- an important component of a healthy diet.
- Track and visualize your progress.
See how much progress you've made with beautiful graphs. Watch your weight decline with the weight tracking feature. See how often you've hit your calorie & macros targets with the bar & line graphs.
Key Feature List
- "No frustrations" design. It works like it should
- Colorful and informative charts
- Extensive database with *detailed* nutrition data (including 30 nutrients) on thousands commonly eaten foods
- Easy-to-use daily food log
- Barcode scanner. Simply scan food packages and see detailed nutrition data, then add it to your log
- Register to seamlessly sync your nutrition data between all your iOS devices
- Quick entry enables to you rapidly enter calorie counts without searching
- It's social! Add friends to compare weight loss progress and calorie counts
- Take daily notes on your progress
- Log water intake
- Track hundreds of common exercises and workouts to tally your calorie burn
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods
- Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart
- Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients
- Track and graph your weight
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral
- View a progress bar of net calories each day
- Search or browse foods
- Save favorite foods
- Add custom foods
- Calendar view of log
- Export logs to email
- Works with both U.S. and metric units
- Works offline (no internet connection required)
- Highly stable
- Full iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iOS 9 support
Upgrade to Premium for the ultimate diet tracking solution!
- Access all your data on our snappy web site
- Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
- Unlock the recipe builder, meal planner, and shopping list features
- Add Health App integration - import calories burned and minutes exercised
- Print advanced PDF reports, ready to share with your healthcare provider
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $19.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged USD $19.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Our website: https://www.mydietlive.com/
Terms of service: https://www.mydietlive.com/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Small bug fixes.
Love this Calorie App
Definitely the best calorie counting app out there! Extremely easy to use and customize. Helps me keep track of my macros daily.
I have tried a lot of calorie count and diet tracking Apps. This one is by far the best. Great detail and data base. Easy to customize.
Worst macro app ever. You think your paying for access to the account for at $2.99, but you still have to upgrade to premium to do anything worthwhile. Doesn't include percentages only grams so you can't see a visual image of where you're at. Reporting them to Apple.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 15, 2016
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Wombat Apps LLC
- © Wombat Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Access (One Year)$19.99