MacroTrak is the simplest macro tracker and the easiest way to track your macros and caloric intake throughout the day to meet your individualized fitness goals.
MacroTrak doesn't store any of your personal information on our servers, so all of your data stays safe on your own phone.
Use the built-in macro calculator to determine recommended macros, or input your own numbers. Then just pick foods you eat from your food list, and your stats throughout the day display on the home screen.
Historical daily macro log lets you see how you did on previous days.
* Daily log to track your weight progress and macro consumption over time
* Can track standard macros (fats, protein, carbs) as well as fiber and net carbs, in addition to calories
* Metric and American Units
* Easily view your macro consumption throughout the day
* Keep track of foods you eat
* Create your own food library of foods you eat
* Single entry option for foods you only eat once
* Calculator to determine macro goals, or enter your own macro goals
* Thousands of pre-loaded foods to search
* Consistency score lets you know how many days you've logged macros over different time periods
* Accuracy scores let you know how closely you've been to your macro goals over different time periods.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
View our Terms of Service at: macrotrakapp.com/terms
Internal code updates, bug fixes, introduced pro version
Ratings and Reviews
Pocket accountability partner
I have been on Keto for 1 month. Initially I lost ten pounds and then I plateaud. I needed to start counting my macros. This has helped me understand my eating patterns and also cut back on certain amounts of food. I really think about what I’m going to put into my mouth now. This diet gives me generous amounts of food. But some foods even In small amounts can take up a lot of my caloric intake for the day. For example, I go over my fat allowance daily. Apparently, I crave a lot of fat during my day. I know I need fat, but I want my body to eat it’s own body fat so I can lose my body fat.
So do I like this app? Absolutely! And it’s free! Is it tedious to manually add the nutritional data into my food list so I can click it when I need it? Yes! But I do the work initially and then I’m set! Taking care of our bodies isn’t easy. Nobody really wants to have to do such consistent work. But it’s so worth the long term health of your body. What we do today may make the difference of been In a wheelchair when we are in our 80s or dancing salsa in our senior center mixer!😊😉👍 Use this app and get fit! You can do it!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO THOSE STRUGGLING WITH EATING HEALTHIER AND MORE BALANCED!!!
Eating smarter, healthier and fuller has always been a constant in my life. But let’s be honest counting carbs, proteins, fats and fibers to make sure we are hitting each check is a hassle. So I went in search of a FREE app that would do it for me! I’ve only been using this app for a short time but I AM ALREADY IN LOVE!
There are so many options like a food database, food diary, personalized daily targets, and consolidated data in graphs and lists! The best part is that if I need to focus on a certain area (like higher protein and carbs with lower fat) I can scroll through my personalized food list and target what to eat to boost those areas making meal prep super simple!!! I carb cycle and I love that I can change my targets daily to reflect that.
Another thing that I like about updating my daily targets is that I can input my current weight and track any trends. Getting to visually see my progress over a period of time instead of just focusing on day to day, which can be demoralizing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO THOSE STRUGGLING WITH EATING HEALTHIER AND MORE BALANCED!!!
Great job MacroTrak!
Simple to use, no annoying adds, works every time. Takes all the guesswork out of managing my meals. Use food database, or add your own food sources with pics in seconds. See week, month, multi-month, year ratios. Edit daily macros and caloric goals in a couple clicks (er..taps). Day by day history. For something that I spend only minutes a day with, I get a volume of information and history.
Requests (always room for improvement):
1. Ability to set caloric intake goal and F/P/C ratios to auto populate macro goals.
2. Set caloric intake range to auto populate changing daily calories over the course of the week (gotta keep the body guessing)
3. Backup to iCloud and ability to sync data with other iOS devices.
4. This one’s probably tougher - incorporate a way to see the impact on macros for selected food sources if eaten but before I tap to have eaten. Right now I tap to have eaten, and if I don’t like the impact on macros I delete and choose something else. If I like it, then I proceed to consume.
5. Maintain food sources in daily history.
6. Add calendar toggle to history so a day of the month can be jumped to. Allow scroll month backward/forward. That daily list is going to get long!
6. I’ll think of some more I’m sure.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and for the feedback! We're working on some of these improvements now and will add the others to the roadmap soon. Feel free to send along any additional feedback you think of. - Jake
- 22.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Jacob Shimota
- In-App Purchases
- MacroTrak Pro - Month $2.99
- MacroTrak Pro - Year $19.99
- MacroTrak Pro - Week $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.