MACU Mobile Banking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Mobile Branch from Mountain America, you can check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, make mobile deposits and pay loans anytime, anywhere. Plus, Mobile Branch features 128-bit encryption security and is optimized for your device so you can have a secure and user-friendly experience. To get started, simply log in using your Online Branch username and password.
- See account balances and transaction history.
- See pending transactions.
- View balance and expense charts.
- Keep track of spending habits.
- Schedule and review bill payments.
- Transfer money between your Mountain America accounts.
- Send money to friends and family with only and email address or cell phone number.
- Make payments on loans.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, simply by snapping a picture with your device.
BRANCH & ATM LOCATOR
- Locate the nearest Mountain America branches.
- Locate Mountain America and CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATMs (nearly 30,000 nationwide).
What's New in Version 4.4.132
Members can now take advantage of new voice-over technology for the money transfer feature. We have also updated the credit card transaction descriptions and made enhancements to functionality of mobile deposits.
Locate Mountain America and CO-OP Network surcharge –
free ATMs (nearly 50,000 nationwide).
Doesn't work for transfers.
I was using this app all time until the recent updates and new security requirements were added. It is buggy and will not allow transfers to go through. After all the security questions you submit transfer and it will just spin for as long as you are willing to watch it. I've tried all updates and resetting the phone. No difference. I've asked coworkers that are familiar with it and they have the same experience. In fact one of them said if it's not fixed immediately he's switching banks. He said the security questions have locked him out twice. He wants to know what YALE graduate came up with these new measures. They are very flawed. Random public records are giving questions that you don't know and then locking you out when you select non of the above. If this isn't fixed. I'm switching as well.
Overall the app is good but recently I can't transfer to another members account. I have 2 accounts and occasionally need to transfer between the two but I can't right now. After answering the security questions it will sit and think forever. Please fix!
Recently my transactions are not showing, they will for a day and than they come and go and so I never know how much I have or if the transactions went through. Please fix this it's frustrating!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 4.4.132
- Size: 66.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mountain America Credit Union
- © 2017 Access Softek, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.