By Macys Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The latest version of the Macy’s iPhone app is your ultimate in-store shopping buddy! Enjoy special offers & in-store savings, access your registry and find gifts for others, manage your account or use our smart scan feature to get instant access to product details, prices, reviews & more. Browse our entire site—anytime, anywhere. Or, use our store locator to check your local Macy’s store hours and discover great events!
Macy’s In Store:
- Scan bar codes to check prices, read reviews and see more colors & sizes—even order on the spot!
- Enable In Store Messages & Bluetooth to unlock real-time deal alerts, special event notifications & more while you shop.
- Get easy access to weekly catalogs, your store’s directory & more.
- Manage all your payment options in one place.
- Get new offers instantly.
- Apply the best offer—every time!
Shop Smarter & Faster:
- Use the app to snap a pic of an item you love & shop for it instantly!
- Enable notifications for early access to new collections & exclusive deals.
- Order on the app & pick it up in store the same day—for free!
Manage Everything in a Tap:
- Make payments, check order status & review your Plenti® points balance.
- Create a list so you can easily find all your favorite items while shopping.
- Create & manage your own registry or find other registries while you shop!
Get an extra 25% off your next app order! Just download the Macy’s app & sign in or create an account to get your discount. Only new app customers are eligible. Exclusions apply.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.12.2
Critical Bug Fixes
Love at first swipe
The Macy app has me addicted because it is so very easy to use. Make sure that you have notifications on to get the sales when they start. The only problem is that often the gift cards will not work. I have had to use support to check out my cart and provide the information for the card. As far as deals go it is great especially when paired up with another discount app that I found.
Working for me
Macys must have tremendously improved on the app. I've done the following with no problems at all: Linked my plenti-card, got scanned prices on merchandise and pulled up eligible coupons. I purchased some items last month and saved the info on one email account. I was able re-ordered the same items through an easy link from the email address to the app. Awesome
Very good improvement
Very good app. How can we make it better? If you can possibly track customer's idle items in their "Macy Bag." With that information you can send notifications to customer letting them know the 1) item in check waiting to be submitted for order 2) the price of item in bag will change at midnight on a specific date. I can tell you how many times I have added an item to bag but cannot submit order because I do not have Macy card losing out on a good sale.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jun 24, 2017
- Version: 5.12.2
- Size: 119 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Macys Inc
- © 2017 Macy’s, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.