The world’s greatest word game is back with an all-new look! Fill in the blanks and be the funniest person in the room!
• 21 free Mad Libs stories with new free content added all the time
• New swipe gestures make creating stories faster and easier
• Interactive hints provide inspiration and speed your play along
• Save your stories and share with friends
• Earn stickers and badges every time you play
• Brand-new Game Center rewards
• Replay stories as many times as you want
• Play solo or with friends and family
• Bright, engaging color palette and all-new typography
• Custom illustrations for every book
• Explore optional in-app purchases for loads more stories
• Kid-friendly interface
• No 3rd party advertising
AWESOME NEW LOOK
Bright, fun, and more engaging—it’s an even cooler Mad Libs app experience.
MAD LIBS MUSIC?!
For the very first time, an original soundtrack and audio effects.
CREATE, LAUGH, AND LEARN
This game makes you seriously smart—you’ll learn how to make great, fun, smart word choices!
**To restore your previously purchased books from older versions of the Mad Libs app, please visit the menu and click Restore Purchases, located under Game Center.**
Please note that this app requires iOS 7.0 or higher
For support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, but needs some adjustments
I love this app so much I would give it 4 stars. What I liked about this app is Mad Libs is so entertaining, fun and educational. I though this app was entertaining and fun because it is a creative way to make your one stories. in the app it tells you to give a noun, adverbs, adjectives, ect. This app is very educational because it teaches you many examples of grammar rules. For example if it asks you a noun you have to give a noun like Pen. From there the app takes the different word you typed in for the rules and it combines them into a story. What I disliked about this story is after your finished with the free story's you have to pay for the other ones. I dis liked this because you should not have to pay for more stories That is what I liked and disliked about this app.
Mad libs aren’t fun
These mad libs aren’t fun. Mad libs are supposed to be fun. The free ones are taken from informational passages. That’s not promoting your product well (in my opinion, at least). If those had made me interested or laugh, I’d be inclined to buy one of the other books. They are, instead, pretty much the opposite of what I want, and the disappointing quality makes me think that all of them will be like this. That’s not something I’m interested in by any means, and so I won’t be wasting my money on these.
Question for the developers: why is this like this? Back when I was a kid (which wasn’t very long ago), doing Mad Libs was a fun way to pass time. You’d compete with your friends to see who could come up with the craziest story. This has none of that. You can’t have a crazy story without fun scenarios.
Amazing, super educational
Mad Libs is a really fun app that I would give 5 stars. It is a super fun app that I would recommend this to people young and old. If I were to change one thing about this app I would change one thing about this app I would change it so you you could also get the definition of Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives. I would compare this app to Language arts frenzy with a better review because it is way more fun and you get the full version for free. Therefore I think that Mad Libs is a 5 star app
- Pearson PLC
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014, 2012, 2009, 2001, 1998 by Price Stern Sloan, a division of Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Goofy Mad Libs (21 stories) $1.99
- Cool Mad Libs (21 stories) $1.99
- Sleepover Party Mad Libs (21 stories) $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.