Welcome to Mad Rocket: come with a new BOOM strategy!
Dark Fog is covering the base, we can’t locate their defenses. We need completely different plans to battle against the enemies!
Destroy enemy bases that are hidden under the fog and to build an ultimate base that no one can penetrate in this epic combat strategy game.
But don't worry. Highly explosive Rocket Missile and Aircraft are carry out your strategy against hidden defenses. Fight against the unpredictable defense strategies of them.
Forget the old.
It’s time to plan completely different strategies!
- Use the fog of war to your advantage! Hide, or unveil key strategies.
- Compete with players worldwide... raid and loot other bases in this huge MMO!
- Plan unique attacks with countless combinations of Aircraft, Rocket Missiles, and Ground Troops!
- Design your own unique base layout and lie in wait to ambush other players!
- Collect futuristic weapons with multiple levels of upgrades!
- Test your strategies in the campaign mode!
- Climb the tiers for great rewards in the ranking season!
- Join a mighty clan!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GAME!
DISCUSS YOUR STRATEGIES HERE!
Matchmaking and Anti-cheat Improvements!
• Anti-cheat system Improvements
• Matchmaking Improvements
• Easy to earn points on season missions
• Shortening of the shield awarded when defeating 1 war star
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is an excellent game. I love the fog aspect, it really makes it different from other games like it. I don't know if there is a global chat or friend system yet but if there isn't, I think it would be a great addition. I also think having factions in the future would be a very great addition. You could have one faction that gives the players a defense buff and another faction giving the player an artillery buff. Something like that. Anyways it's a great game and I highly recommend that you try it out!
A clash-like with no training time, 1/2 troops and 1/2 spells on cooldowns and energy points. Plays pretty well.
Uncovering the base as you go is nice, but the best part is how air defense can shoot down anything you cast, even incoming troops. You can use “tough” spells to screen others, or try to avoid them and work back.
Currently crashes every time you start a second battle (or even if you watch a replay then start a battle).
Lots of waiting...
It’s an okay game, but the wait times are redonculous. I don’t ever get to really play it because I’m constantly needing to wait for something. I login, click to collect resources, then if I have enough, I’ll click to upgrade something, then nothing really else to do. Too weak to play PvP and campaign isn’t much fun either.
Worth trying out, but pay or wait.
- Four Thirty Three
- 211.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ratatat Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- SEASON PASS $9.99
- [X2 Deal] Handful of Gems $0.99
- [X2 Deal] Pack of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.