Mad Skills BMX 2 has finally arrived! See for yourself why Mad Skills games have been installed more than 40 million times worldwide, by action sports enthusiasts, professional athletes, and casual gamers alike. This is side-scrolling racing action as you’ve never experienced it, racing against people from across the globe on carefully designed tracks that will challenge your skills and — sometimes — your sanity.
* Amazing physics that combine arcade fun with key elements of realism
* 7 different bikes that can be unlocked, upgraded, and customized
* Tons of rider customization options to help you achieve your own on-track look
* Dozens of hand-crafted tracks, with more added every single week for free
* Weekly Jam competitions carried over from the smash-hit game Mad Skills Motocross 2
* Competition with friends, people from your state or region, and international players
* Evil bosses to defeat — a Mad Skills first!
* Dozens of fun achievements to unlock
Mad Skills BMX 2 will get major developer support, ensuring tons of meaningful updates in the weeks, months, and years to come. We already have additional game modes in the works!
Learn tips and tricks by watching our weekly show, The Turborilla Show, at twitch.com/turborillagames!
Support: turborilla.helpshift.com/a/bmx-2/ (Have a problem? Contact us and let us make it right!)
Gift this app! Just click the arrow beside the Buy App icon.
While this app is free to download and play, there are some items in the game that cost real money. Also, Mad Skills BMX 2 links to social networks that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. This game includes advertising of Turborilla products and products from select partners.
+ Reduced difficulty
+ Higher cash rewards
+ Multiplayer modes Jam and Versus unlock sooner
+ Improved match making in Versus mode
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Demonstrate your cycling skills and compete against players from across the world.
Just one thing I want is...
The ability to create your own track instead of always playing the tracks on the game overall this is a good game to play.
I love this game. I play it all the time. I just wish you could earn gold a little faster. Getting one piece of gold and five rockets is great, though. I get stuck on races because I can't upgrade to being fast enough.
- Turborilla AB
- 351.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Turborilla AB
- In-App Purchases
- A Stack of Gold $0.99
- A Big Stack of Gold $4.99
- A Briefcase Full of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.