By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Racers, start your engines…
Unleash your road rage in Mad Wheels, an action-packed arcade racing experience. Oh, and if high-speed racing isn’t enough for you, there’s also some serious firepower to blast away your opponents, including machine guns and rockets! Take part in a Championship, dive into a Quick Race or take down your friends as you race over Wi-Fi!
Mad Wheels Highlights
● Three unique game modes, including online multiplayer for amazing replayability.
● Pick up and play controls; simple one touch steering mechanism makes Mad Wheels simple to use, but hard to master.
● Super-destructive weaponry to blast your opponents to bits, including guns, rockets, mines and special weapons.
● Every vehicle has it’s own destructive and unique melee attack and Super Special power.
● Complete challenges in Championship Mode and collect all the medals.
● Collect power-ups as you race round the track in order to be always ready for action!
● Race against your friends through the Wi-Fi multiplayer.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
This game looked pretty stupid when I looked at the screenshots. I got it to try it out, and now I'm hooked. This game is kind of like mariocart mixed with weapons, the only thing i would say to the developers is to add some more vehicles and tracks. The content now is AMAZING, I would just like to see more of it. Also, please add a deathmatch mode, where you just go around shooting each-other. There could be different arenas as well.
Awesome for what it is
For 99c you can't go wrong with this game. It's fantastic for a racing game that has a lot of action. It's basically a Reckless Racing on steroids. Add a few more cars, and levels you'd have one of the best games on the app store. Buy it!! Very entertaining.
Looks nice but lacks progress
Basically the game no in-game progress. You have several types cars but that's it. You cant upgrade them just choose that or this. Unlike death rally where you can upgrade the cars. The graphics isn't amazing, unlike reckless, and the drive shift is basically a pointing device not a wheel. Making controlling of the game just bad and unintuitive.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 28, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © NewFX Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vehicle Pack$0.99