Madagascar -- Join the Circus!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thank you for making MADAGASCAR: JOIN THE CIRCUS a #1 game in MULTIPLE
COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD!!!
THE WORLD’S GREATEST (AND CRAZIEST) CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOWN! The Madagascar troupe is performing center ring as they travel the world on their journey back home. Build up and decorate your wild Big Top attractions and clown around with Madagascar-style mini-games featuring Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo, and all their new and old friends. Keep fans coming to your circus on the way back to New York!
- Improve your acts and customize your expanding Big Top empire into the GREATEST CIRCUS EVER by combining arcade mini-games and village-building gameplay!
- Step inside the circus tent and put on a show for adoring fans in arcade-style acts, like Marty’s Striped Cannonball act and other games featuring favorite Madagascar characters.
- Unlock new cities with future updates as your circus grows in size and popularity!
- Show off your growing circus empire and best performances to your friends on Facebook!
- Check out the latest trailers, information and showtimes for Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, opening June 8, 2012 across North America
What's New in Version 2.1
Added iOS7 compatibility
This game was amazing. I could sit and play it for long periods of time, and since completion of tasks took a maximum of 15 minutes, I could actually enjoy myself and not get bored. That is, until the time for tasks jumped from 2 minutes to 3 hours with no warning. I have no idea what triggered it or who made that decision, but there is no reason for it. It is incredibly annoying, and I have no reason to play this app anymore, as it takes forever for anything to get done. Everything is moving at a snails pace, and what used to be a fun application is now boring and practically unplayable. Please make the time system at the beginning of the game permanent. The random change in the middle of the game is both confusing and infuriating. Had I reviewed this app prior to the time change, it would have had 5 stars. However, I cannot give it that rating like this. I cannot get anything done, and it extremely boring to play now, as there is nothing to grab my attention or make it interesting. The short times are what made it engaging and fun to play, because you could keep it open. I look forward to an update that corrects this, since it is practically unplayable now. Please fix this, so that I can give this app the 5 stars it deserves.
I have been playing this game for a long time and have really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I am fed up with quests that require bananas to build something. We don't get enough bananas and then the reward for completing the quest is really lame. I do not spend real money on games, and definitely will not spend it on this game.
Also, I already have NYC but I still get a bunch of screws/nails for the ship. Instead of those, maybe they should give bananas!
I am seriously considering deleting the game. Won't be getting anywhere since I can't complete odd jobs!
This game was really fun. I could play for a long time and the items only took a few minutes to make. Then less than a day into it my tasks changed from one minute to one hour! And five minutes to three hours! Now I can only play for a minute or two then I have to wait for things to be done. Pretty disappointed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 07, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Madagascar 3, Madagascar: Join the Circus! and all related characters © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. Game and Software © 2012 D3PUBLISHER, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bunch of Bananas$0.99
- Bag of Bananas$2.99
- Barrel of Bananas$4.99
- Trunk of Bananas$9.99
- Disable All Ads$0.99
- Pile of Bananas$24.99
- Big Top of Bananas$99.99
- Banana Train$49.99