• “Any kid who is a fan of Madagascar should check this out!” – Playground Dad
• “The activities were well thought out, entertaining and most of all had educational value.” - The iPhone Mom
• “It is a fun and engaging app that keeps children learning for more than a few minutes.” - Tech Tools 4 Mom
Madagascar: My ABCs app is fully interactive to keep your preschooler engaged while learning all about the alphabet! This app doesn’t just teach letters and letter sounds, but also provides writing practice and songs to sing along to for each letter!
The Madagascar gang is all set to depart on their alphabet adventure! Your child will travel on a field trip with Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria to tropical beaches, busy New York City, wild savannahs and colorful jungles! Letters can be found everywhere and your youngster will get the chance to discover letter names and sounds, practice writing upper- and lowercase letters and recognize beginning sounds of familiar words!
Along the way, our Madagascar friends will help reinforce letter names and sounds in a fun and magical way! And don’t forget to make time for the Sticker Safari where special letter stickers are revealed and added to your child’s collection! This app is sure to keep your child entertained while learning all about their ABCs!
Madagascar: My ABCs includes:
•Use your photos as stickers or backgrounds
•Upper- and lowercase letter pages that play the letter name and sound
• Over 400 stickers that children can decorate their letter pages with to reinforce initial sounds
• A fun game, Sticker Safari, where kids will use their trusty binoculars to reveal letter stickers
• A song and poem about each letter to help emphasize rhyming
• My Pictures, where kids will save their favorite letter masterpieces
• Writing practice to earn coins by tracing letters that transfer to their JumpStart account to spend online at www.jumpstart.com
• Player profiles allow more than one child to play and save their work and progress
• Curriculum developed and reviewed by early childhood and preschool education experts
If you like the game, please take time to rate it!
Email us at AppComments@jumpstart.com with your suggestions and comments as we cannot respond to reviews. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Registration information is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). It will be used to notify of game fix updates and new features along with integration to our online educational world for kids.
-Does NOT include ads
-Does NOT link to social networks
-Does include links and information relative to other Knowledge Adventure games and apps
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ***
Madagascar Preschool Surf n' Slide, Madagascar Math Ops, Jumpstart® Pet Rescue and watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Jumpstart
We improved the gameplay and categorized the game for children under 5.
Check out one of the best ABC games on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Madagascar My ABC's
I downloaded this game a few days ago. It hasn't worked at all since. I have restarted my phone, my wifi connection and the app itself, nothing can get it started. There are no current updates available.
My daughter loves this!!
My family loves the JumpStart products. Once I heard about this app, I was so excited for my youngest daughter, I decided to check it out. She loves it! My favorite part is watching her learn how to write letters by tracing them! But she loves the songs that she can sing to and the safari hunt for the letters. It is so smart that they took the alphabet learning, mixed it with the Madagascar film and took it mobile. WOW!
I hope they start having Madagascar apps for older kids soon!
Great Toddler Fun
This app is just amazing and without a doubt one of the most fun ways to learn the alphabet. My toddler just loves hearing the music in the background as she traces the different letters. Looking back at the different pictures she takes of her sticker letters really helps her to remember what she learned. I highly recommend this app to parents who are looking for new fun and interactive ways to teach their child their ABC's.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.