Minube offers the best travel guide for Madrid, compiled using the recommendations of real travelers like you. With minube, you can discover the Spanish capital’s royal history and legendary nightlife. This guide features:
- Over 90 of Madrid’s best places to see, eat, and stay
- Over 250 high-res photos
- Offline maps and contact information
- Travel tips and practical information
- “Essentials” routes created by passionate travelers and expert locals
We've got a brand new update for this guide and it has some wonderful new improvements. Here's what's new:
- This guide is now optimized for iOS9!
- When there's new content, the guide will automatically update itself whenever it is opened.
- Finally, we've made some small tweaks to the design so the guide will be prettier than ever :simple_smile:
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App
I have also downloaded Barcelona. This is the best App for novice travelers or "gotta see it all in the shortest time frame" visitor, that I have ever found. It gives maps, photos and commentaries for everything you need to visit. I am sitting in Florida and planning my 3 week trip to Madrid and Barcelona. What fun!
A nice pocket guide to have on the go.
Muito bom. E em português!
Visual clean, fotos belíssimas e inspiradoras. E é grátis! :)
- PRS Marketing Services SL
- 59.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 PRS Marketing Services S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Dinner for two (easy on your pocket) $0.99
- The Secrets of La Latina $0.99
- Malasaña (by day) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.