MadRobot is a old school shoot 'em up game. You control a robot trying to escape from the laboratory of a mad scientist, for this you have the help of GoboGobo another robot wich also wants to escape.
The task is not easy the mad scientist will do everything to prevent anyone escape.
- GamePad Support
- Pixel art style
- Nightmare mode
- Challenge Boss
- Gamecenter ScoreBoard
- Progressive challenge
- Power ups
- Special skills
- 12 Bosses
- Bullets, bullets, bullets!
- Mode Nightmare
- Game Type: Challenge
- Gamecenter Scoreboard
- Gamepad support with 2 modes:
* Normal: LStick move robot, RStick shoot and maneuver the beam
* Classic: LSctick move robot and maneuver the beam, buttons shoot
- Gameplay adjustments(hitbox, touchscreen, hp recovery, etc..)
- Mute sound for music and sound effects
- And much more
- Ads now pop once per level, at start
- Fix sound/music bug
Ratings and Reviews
Why 5 stars?
This is a Shoot'em up that sets itself apart from others by having a unique weapon/movement mechanic that your main beam weapon moves at the sametime as your ship. This allows you high precision when attacking and maneuvering in between enemy bullets. The retro art and sounds are fantastic. The power ups are not only awesome but some of them stay with you permanently and even upgrade themselves as you collect more and more of the same type. It is an awesome degree of depth. There is a single $1 in app purchase to be able to continue. There is no other costs or shenanigans. Thank you dev for this. The game is just really fun and the dev is very active and talking to players on the Touch Arcade forums.
Oh yeah! This is a wonderful old school shooter. I love the art and sound style. The controls are spot on. Good variety of enemies, obstacles, and power ups. Good job Jose Neto!
- Jose Neto
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright @ All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- MadRobot Premium $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.