By Maestro Music, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect to your music and playlists from anywhere!
With the Maestro.fm iPhone app you can stream your music collection and playlists from your computer to your iPhone as well as find and listen to other playlists posted by Maestro users.
Getting Started – It’s simple:
1) Install the Maestro.fm iPhone app and create an account
2) Go to Maestro.fm to download the Maestro Connector to your home computer
3) Sync your music library and iTunes playlists with your Maestro account or upload your music to your personal cloud – once you are connected you have anytime, anywhere access to your music on the iPhone, PC, Mac, and mobile.
• Access your entire music library with the Maestro Connector
• Search for Artists, Albums, Songs, Playlists, Members, and Events
• Access, modify your playlists and share the info with followers
• Discover new music from what your followers are listening to
• Check out artist bios and lyrics while listening
• Favorite Artists, Album, Song, Playlist or Member while listening
• Add songs to your playlists as you listen to your music collection
• Connect with your followers
• Support unprotected MP3, WMA, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG formats
Just remember to really experience the Maestro.fm app, you need to sync your music library on your home computer with Maestro.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Continuous play when phone auto locks and background play for iPhone 4S OS ver. 5.0.1 and 5.1 was fixed
• Song automatically moving to next song for iPhone 4S OS ver. 5.0.1 and 5.1 was fixed
• Call interrupt and song resumed from where it stopped fixed for iPhone 4S OS ver. 5.0.1