Mafia II Director's Cut
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the society of the chosen.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Live the life of Vito Scaletta, a small-time gangster with plenty of ambition and a talent for taking care of business. As Vito rises through the ranks of a powerful mob family, he discovers that life as a wise guy is as dangerous as it is glamorous.
In a gripping and stylish action adventure, Vito must prove himself an efficient enforcer, a skilled getaway driver and a reliable hit-man. Set in a mythic post-war America, Mafia II: Director’s Cut tells an intense story of friendship, loyalty, betrayal and revenge.
• From the mean streets of Little Italy and Chinatown to the dizzying heights of its glittering skyline, find out if you have what it takes to be somebody in the city of Empire Bay.
• Immerse yourself in a violent criminal underworld in an all-consuming quest to become a man of honour.
• Navigate the dangerous twists and turns of an intricate plot played out in a spectacularly cinematic recreation of the 1940s and 50s.
• Lead the line in lethal shootouts, brutal hand-to-hand combat and tense stealth missions.
• Shoot the breeze with a rogue’s gallery of intriguing characters brought to life by outstanding voice-acting.
• Get behind the wheel of lovingly modeled period cars and burn rubber in white-knuckle chases.
• Get the full package! Mafia II: Director’s Cut is the definitive mob game, containing all the DLC and expansion packs, totaling over 12 hours of additional full-on gameplay.
Important information :
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0 GHz, RAM: 2GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 10GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, AMD HD2400, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• The following cards require you to have 4GB of System RAM: NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD 3000.
• Due to a driver issue, Intel HD 3000 graphics cards are not currently supported for players who have OS X Lion 10.7.5 installed. Players using OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion are not affected. Intel HD 4000 graphics cards are not currently supported for players who have OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 installed.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
© 1998–2011 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., and its subsidiaries. Mafia ® II developed by 2K Czech. 2K Czech, 2K Games, Illusion Engine, Mafia, Mafia II, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Facial animation software ©2002-2011, OC3 Entertainment, Inc. and its Licensors. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System and Firelight Technologies. This software product includes Autodesk® Kynapse®, property of Autodesk, Inc. ©2009-2011, Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk and “Autodesk® Kynapse®” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. © 2010-2011 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and PhysX are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, or entities in the game’s historical setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Amazing game, horrible reliability
I have never written a review for an app but this one is so irritating I had to comment on it. The game itself is amazingly fun and the story is great, but that makes the glitches that much more annoying because you want to play. The two biggest pains are the random crashes which happen every couple of missions (say 30%) and the worst: during one of the very last missions you're required to gather a ton of money and to do so you have two options A) rob stores or B) crush cars. After three or four car crushes the crusher glitches and won't open which means you have to travel across half the map and back to get it to reset. If you decide instead to rob even a single store the delivery point for all the cash you've spent a ton of time gathering will glitch and refuse to open. And of course during this whole time you're crushing cars and driving around you have the chance of it crashing and making you start all over.
Long story short it's a fantastic game but the glitches made me spend the majority of the time working at a junkyard.
One of the best games I have ever played!
Mafia 2 Director’s Cut for mac is great! I love the controls, the story line, and the graphics. It has hours upon hours of gameplay considering all of the DLC’s it comes with. It is set in New York which gives it a nice 1950’s touch. Throughout the game, I felt like I was always doing something, and I beat the game 3 times so far. There are some downfalls unfortunately. At first, the game lags, and takes about a minute until it runs smoothly. To fix, you have to put it on the lowest quality which is never fun. It crashes every time you go under a bridge or in a tunnel. This is agrivating when you are doing a mission and the game crashes, and it takes forever to get back where you were. You can barely ever go into body shops because it crashes so much. I would recommend this game to everybody who likes open world, detailed, Grand Theft Auto like games. I would also warn anybody who buys it to be ready to be aggrivated for quite some time.
i dont recomend buying this
i got this today and i am a big fan of this game, ive played it and it is great on the xbox. On the computer it is different, this app has crashed 7 times already. i have all the requirements and i cant even begin the story line. it has the cut scene before chapter 1 and then when it comes to playing it says chapter 1 then it just goes black. i have already redownloaded it and no improvement. Can you please fix this because i am very frustrated that is doent work. i can play all the extras but the story line, and the story line is the funnest part. I even have it on the lowest resolution so that is will work but still nope wont work. On the extras its laggy and it wont even let me drive!!!! i just want to say to fix it. if anyone else has this problem and figured it out please help it is very much appreciated. Plus i have the newest MAC BOOK Pro there is soo its not me its the game
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 01, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.43 GB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © 1998–2011 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., and its subsidiaries. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later