Learn to form correct sentences in Mandarin Chinese.
* easy to play and will quickly improve your Mandarin
* more than 1500 useful phrases in 5 complexity levels
* both for beginners and advanced learners
* detailed learning cards for 2500 most common characters
* all basic functionality for all complexity levels is free
The goal of the game is to put the shuffled tiles in the right order to form a phrase. Scientific research shows that this type of tasks activates both semantic and episodic memory and will speed up your language learning progress.
Autorenewable subscription for 1 month costs $4.99. The renewal fee will be charged in the last 24 hours of the current period. Subscription for the next period can be cancelled in Account Settings. Already paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled.
You can have one week's trial, unused part of the trial period will be cancelled after the subscription fee is paid.
Ratings and Reviews
Because I can put the settings in Korean, I'm able to practice both my target languages. Thumbs up!
That's very impressive! By the way, next year we are going to release a few apps for those who learn Korean.
Please note that as of now the support for Korean in Mag Hanzi is experimental, there can be all sorts of issues.
great entertainment and learning experience
Love it, lots of interesting games.
- Yaroslav Mironov
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Have Fun Learn Chinese
- In-App Purchases
- Show similar $0.99
- Serious learning $4.99
- Save Card $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.